Do you use Microsoft Firewall on macOS, or it is a typo?
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
It's windows 11. I'm not sure what happened but there is no windows 11 option in the dropdown menuDo you use Microsoft Firewall on macOS, or it is a typo?
Why you use Windows Firewall while Avast Free has a better firewall?It's windows 11. I'm not sure what happened but there is no windows 11 option in the dropdown menu![]()
I know but I just stick to the default setup.Why you use Windows Firewall while Avast Free has a better firewall?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.