Advice Request Transparency effects. Do you use it or not and why?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

amirr

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
In Windows 11, do you have this on, or you like using Windows 11 without it?
1663774710064.png

Pixelman

Level 4
Well-known
Jun 7, 2022
@MrFellow and @Sorrento if you guys, based on the info in the screenshot below, confirm that its ok to enable Transparency effect in my unsupported PC, I then will enable it again. Thank you very much.

View attachment 269490
I think you are good to go. I myself would enable it if that was my pc.
Try, see how it works.

Transparency is just a small piece of the "running smoother" puzzle.

Restart your pc from time to time, disable unnecessary startup apps, Uninstall unnecessary programs, etc. You get the idea.

Last edited:

Pixelman

Level 4
Well-known
Jun 7, 2022
@MrFellow Do you think that using Windows 11's Spotlight feature is also ok for me?
I dont know, I still use Win10, and in Win10 I have it disabled.

Personally, I don't care about "eye candy" features. I need my PC to be simple, stable and practical, that's it.

I think it's best to try and see it for yourself for few days. As I mentioned earlier, that is just a small piece of the whole performance puzzle.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.