Expired Trend Micro Maximum Security - free license for 6 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/579-trend-micro-maximum-security-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
How to get a license
[HEADING=1][B]How to get a free License for Trend Micro Antivirus for 6 months[/B][/HEADING]
[B]1.[/B]Download the antivirus product and install on your computer:[B]Operating System Support:[/B] [URL='https://tunecom.ru/windows/367-download-windows-10.html']Windows 10[/URL] / 8.1 / 8 / 7 SP1 | macOS 10.13 or newer

[B]2[/B]. During installation, check[B]"Trial version"[/B]and proceed further.

3. When finished, enter your mailbox and click "Done".

Use high-quality antivirus for 180 days for free.

[URL='https://tunecom.ru/trend-micro-maximum-security.html'][IMG alt="Скачать антивирус Trend Micro"]https://tunecom.ru/templates/tunecom/images/download.png[/IMG][/URL]
[HEADING=2][B]Features of the free license of Trend Micro antiviruses[/B][/HEADING]
[LIST]
[*]Free license for 6 months for Windows and macOS computer.
[*]Upgrades to new versions for the entire period.
[*]There is no technical support.
[*]For personal use only.
[/LIST]

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Free license of the complex antivirus Trend Micro Maximum Security for the Windows operating system and Trend Micro Antivirus for macOS for 6 months. Use high-quality protection of your personal computer from viruses and other malware.

Trend Micro Maximum Security comprehensive antivirus protects your Windows computer as much as possible using modules for detecting viruses, malware and spyware, blocking Internet threats and leaking information. Trend Micro's cloud technologies, web antivirus, financial transaction protection, anti-spam, parental controls, secure storage, reliable data erasure and system optimization make Trend Micro Maximum Security antivirus a full-fledged security tool.

Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac ensures the security of Apple computers from viruses and malicious sites, includes parental controls that help protect your children from a variety of Internet threats.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
How is trend micro compared to other AVs like Kaspersky and bitdefender...etc.
You can get a pretty good view on it from last years Hub test, but I would guess it's soon time for a return.

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
So...I have been good at not trying out different security programs. For over 2 years now I have been content with windows 10 and Windows Defender to meet my needs. I'm not a risky surfer. I came close to installing Kaspersky Security Cloud Free a few times, as I've read good things about here and on the Internet, but now I'm bored and thinking about this deal. Any help would be appreciated. I'm thinking of trying it as long as the promotion is still good tomorrow. I just want to make sure the uninstall is good with this AV for when the promo ends or I get bored again and want to try Kaspersky. lol. Thank you

Islam Gamal

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
I just purchased a license for Trend Micro maximum security (1 device - 3 years) from an authorized seller on ebay yesterday with a very cheap price (7 dollars). It is very light on my system and has a very good user interface. It is my first time with Trend Micro and so far i really like it.

Last edited:

Islam Gamal

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
Ashampoo_Snap_Wednesday, July 21, 2021_15h42m16s_002_Task Manager.png

Zartarra

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 9, 2019
I used this trial for some months. The program is running smooth, UI is clean and I had no problems with Windows firewall or other security programs. Their web protection is good. The only downside is that the malware detection rate is not that great for such a company.

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
I'm ready to install this program. I have to uninstall Malwarebytes first. It prompts you to do so as incompatible software. I get that I suppose. I have a lifetime license for Malwarebytes Pro and I'm sure I can reinstall it afterward. Although I never run it in realtime, I always liked the scanner it has.

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
Installed and running well. I have an ASUS Notebook AMD Ryzen 5, with 8 GB of RAM, so no slowdowns. I'm not sure I can tell any difference than when Windows Defender was running. Still exploring all the features. I like the interface and find it easy to navigate. I was originally interested in Trend Micro Antivirus only. But I may look around for a bargain on Maximum Security now that I'm trying it out. Thanks for posting the offer and to everyone who responded. Just an aside.

Last edited:

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
Is anyone using the Trend Micro Toolbar? Just wondering if it's worth installing in Firefox. Also, I decided to uninstall the password manager feature. It was unchecking 'ask to save logins and passwords for websites' in Firefox. I understand the feature. I just need my choice of browser to remember my passwords. At 61, it's hard for me to do it. lol.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.