Garzaman

Level 3
Verified
Operating System
Linux
Antivirus
Windows Defender
Hi friends :)

I am comparing the different offers that Black Friday brings and, discarded Kaspersky (it does not have good offers for my country, I have only seen them for Canada and USA, here 5 devices 89.95 €) and I have decided to buy one of these three products:
  • Trend Micro Maximum Security: 5 devices 29.95 $
  • Bitdefender Total Security: 5 devices 33.95$
  • Emsisoft Antimalware: 5 devices 49.88 €
Bitdefender is the only one that brings its own firewall, I like that, all three have an excellent BB, so for me it is difficult to decide.

Please, I need your tips.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: I have repeated the Bitdefender field, please, if this is your choice, vote for the one that is located in the first place until a moderator can repair my error.

@harlan4096 , thanks for your help :)

Last edited:

mlnevese

Level 12
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
They all offer excellent protection. Test them on your machine and keep the one that has the least impact on your day to day usage and that you think is easier to use. No solution will offer you 100% protection.

Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
I voted for Trend Micro. He's an allrounder against zero day and pups/adware. good signatures, behavior blocker and machine learning. clean and simple GUI (y) (Trend Micro was market leader for years)
Sure the detection of TrendMicro is pretty good, having it installed on my system the performance impact was too big.

Last edited:

jerzy601

Level 14
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
The best choice is Emsisoft good detection, lightweight, no complicated service.
that's my opinion.
Although others may like BD or TrendMicro, but I did not like either my taste or my equipment.

Garzaman

Level 3
Verified
Operating System
Linux
Antivirus
Windows Defender
Hi friends

First of all, thank you all for your time and your advice :)

A friend sent me a link to get Kaspersky Total Security 2018, 5 devices, 1 year for 19.20 €

I have purchased this product, as it was initially my favorite and now, in addition, it is the most economical offer.

However, I have really enjoyed reading to you all and I would like there to be more participation since I think it is a very interesting topic.

Thanks again, regards :)

Operating System
Linux
Emsisoft is my choice Bitdefender is not bad Av but its little heavy on a computer and takes so much time to scan
Emsisoft is lightweight and no impact on performance and incredible fast scan's
Emsisoft because of its excellent behaviour blocker and excellent customer support
Emsisoft support team answer faster than Bitdefender (Bitdefender have chat and email and Phone support but Emsisoft with email)
Bitdefender is cheap (33.95) and Emsisoft is (49.88) according to your given price
I suggest @Garzaman please test your own and I just give you idea about these Av