Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security v8 ( 2015 ) - Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
really??? from my own experience I can tell you that bitdefender and avira engines in qihoo... are far far far away to be compared with the engines in emsi or bitdefender itself

That's not the point

What you mentioned was

qihoo depends entirely on internet and most of the users here does not consider it as a bad product....

So I am just pointing if you want you can have offline protection too. I could not agree with you on "entirely on internet" part. Even Qihoo 's offline protection is far better than many antiviruses.

kiric96

Level 19
Verified
Well-known
Jul 10, 2014
That's not the point
Even Qihoo 's offline protection is far better than many antiviruses.

That is my point. with the term "far far away from..." i tried to mean that qihoo offline engines are useless, and it is not true that "Qihoo 's offline protection...." it is a big lie, they dont work as they have to (too many problems, bugs and etc) but that is not the point, qihoo relies on the net, with out "it" it is useless, i think that clamav can perform the same as qihoo offline does.... the phrase "bitdefender engine on qihoo" is just marketing behing a big romanian company

PST: i know that qihoo online is better than clam av... it was just.... BUT i can make a list of some "problems that qihoo has with bit engine

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
That is my point. with the term "far far away from..." i tried to mean that qihoo offline engines are useless, and it is not true that "Qihoo 's offline protection...." it is a big lie, they dont work as they have to (too many problems, bugs and etc) but that is not the point, qihoo relies on the net, with out "it" it is useless, i think that clamav can perform the same as qihoo offline does.... the phrase "bitdefender engine on qihoo" is just marketing behing a big romanian company

PST: i know that qihoo online is better than clam av... it was just.... BUT i can make a list of some "problems that qihoo has with bit engine

You know too much my friend .. there is no point arguing with you.

Reactions: kiric96

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
U.U thanks anupam, you make me feel like a howler :( ok no xD, by the way? does trendmicro use offline database?

I haven't used Trend Micro and I could not find anything on internet which could prove that they have offline database. SO I can not comment on that.

Reactions: kiric96
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.