SECURE: Basic Trickster's Security Config For 2018

OS
Linux
Antivirus
Microsoft
Wow! I love it! :)
How works Rollback Rx Home with Macrium?
Many times I have thought about installing it, but I seem to overload the system. You know that I trust your knowledge and experience, so I would like to know if there is a problem or if you need to take some precaution to coexist in my system
Thank you :)

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
F-Secure
Great config! (y)
Although you don't need "I don't care about cookies" extension as Adguard already has a filter for it, just enable it in the settings.
I know about this feature in adguard :) but die some strange reason , when I tick this option in filter options , it litterally doesn't do anything when I browse websites behind a cookiewall :( that is why I did ad the I don t care about cookies extension in both Chrome and vivaldi.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
Great config! (y)
Although you don't need "I don't care about cookies" extension as Adguard already has a filter for it, just enable it in the settings.
I know about this feature in adguard :) but die some strange reason , when I tick this option in filter options , it litterally doesn't do anything when I browse websites behind a cookiewall :( that is why I did ad the I don t care about cookies extension in both Chrome and vivaldi.
It's recommended to use an extension because the filter list isn't effective as browser extension. Author of the extension mentioned that on extension's website I don't care about cookies. :)

Nice config BTW. ;)

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
F-Secure
It's recommended to use an extension because the filter list isn't effective as browser extension. Author of the extension mentioned that on extension's website. :)

I don't care about cookies

Nice config BTW. ;)
Thanks for the share Marko! :)

Wow! I love it! :)
How works Rollback Rx Home with Macrium?
Many times I have thought about installing it, but I seem to overload the system. You know that I trust your knowledge and experience, so I would like to know if there is a problem or if you need to take some precaution to coexist in my system
Thank you :)
It works as it's supposed to on my system. There are rare exceptions Of course where it might not work like it's supposed to.just make sure that you have a good backup of your current system setup and them install rbrx home ( it does make a baseline snapshot during install , computer needs to reboot ) when things go south , you can revert back to your latest image created with macrium. I use rollback rx as an extra precaution in case of HDD failure , faulty update or nasty malware / ransom attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

plat1098

How do you like NVT OSArmor, @Trickster? Hard to believe this debuted only on December 17, 2017. It's also proven its merit on here by blocking a couple of bad scripts. A keeper so far, right? :)

I had a question about the various cleaners you listed--do you use/recommend one (or more?) daily? Weekly? I use one daily but it's like washing your hair--too often and it takes its toll on your hair/SSD. Anyone have a vague guide to when it's definitely time to clean house?

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
F-Secure
How do you like NVT OSArmor, @Trickster? Hard to believe this debuted only on December 17, 2017. It's also proven its merit on here by blocking a couple of bad scripts. A keeper so far, right? :)

I had a question about the various cleaners you listed--do you use/recommend one (or more?) daily? Weekly? I use one daily but it's like washing your hair--too often and it takes its toll on your hair/SSD. Anyone have a vague guide to when it's definitely time to clean house?
@plat1098 : I do actually wash my hair with olive shampoo because of the petroleum / oil based pomade I use ;) when it comes to cleaning I do it about once a month , bleachbit on a weekly basis kerish and privazer per month. I do not have to use a 3rd party defragmenter or windows optimisation tools ( I have those disabled ) because rbrx does this task.my favorite cleaners are wisecare and kerish for system maintainance I do like nvt os armor because of its easy of use and the extra comfort and protection it deploys , without too much hassle like other products!

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
F-Secure
First change in config : removed KPN veilig , it bricked my system : memory leakes, huge cpu spikes during updates , slowdown of browsing speed.

Replaced with kaspersky free and comodo firewall 10 @ cs settings..

Last edited: