Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Ashampoo_Snap_2015_02_11_19h42m03s_001.jpg

Little Progress
I like to imagine that all over the world, security company designers are busily working on enhancements and innovations for their products. Keeping that dream in mind is tough when looking at TrustPort Internet Security 2015. Other than a facelift and the addition of a minor tune-up tool, it's virtually unchanged. The problems I called out last time around are still present.

That being the case, I suggest you skip TrustPort and pay a little more for an effective security suite. Kaspersky Internet Security (2015) and Bitdefender Internet Security 2015cover all the bases, and the independent testing labs rave over both. Symantec Norton Security is our Editors' Choice for cross-platform multi-device security, with the ability to protect all your Windows, Mac, and mobile devices.

Sub-Ratings:
Note: These sub-ratings contribute to a product's overall star rating, as do other factors, including ease of use in real-world testing, bonus features, and overall integration of features.
Firewall:
pcm_2_dot.gif

Antivirus:
pcm_2_5_dot.gif

Performance:
pcm_4_dot.gif

Antispam:
pcm_1_dot.gif

Privacy:
pcm_2_dot.gif

Parental Control:
pcm_1_dot.gif

Full Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.