Unable to remove pop-up ads despite trying to clean with several applications

Ricoroco

New Member
Hi,

4 days ago I tried to download an application to save youtube video to my laptop but noticed something was wrong when it refused to let me cancel download. So I deleted the executable file as soon as it downloaded.

Ads popping up from UniDeals, warmportrait.com, ilovemobi.com and some others whenever I open a new page or sudden pop-up ads in existing page.

I have ran AdwCleaner, Junkware Removal Tool, Malwarebytes, and HitmanPro applications (twice) to clean my laptop but pop-up ads still persist.

Please help. Thank you.
 

Attachments

Sorry for the late reply. I was able to solve the issue but my pc is now infected with trojan horse and it seems to be coming from the FRST program. How do I fix it?
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top