New Update Ungoogled Chromium

Chrome & Chromium
414 Replies 154,969 Views
I have Chromium from the Hibbiku version used for 30 Chromium profiles. Now, I want to change all 30 profiles to the Marmaduke version of Chromium, which is UC.
The main issue is I don't want to install each of the 30 profiles one by one; is it possible to update Hibbiku Googled versions to Ungoogled Chromium for all 30 profiles? Please help me to solve this issue.
 
I have Chromium from the Hibbiku version used for 30 Chromium profiles. Now, I want to change all 30 profiles to the Marmaduke version of Chromium, which is UC.
The main issue is I don't want to install each of the 30 profiles one by one; is it possible to update Hibbiku Googled versions to Ungoogled Chromium for all 30 profiles? Please help me to solve this issue.

Read the below

 
Not sure why UG has not being releaseing the Windows updates for the past few versions. github-actions is the author from below


To get the latest Wndows version, if you want to, released by him please go to

 
How to enable auto-update on UGC?
capture_03312024_132038.jpg
winget - upgrade all or just the app, you can create a scheduled task or set it to run at startup
Code:
winget upgrade --all -h --include-unknown --accept-package-agreements --accept-source-agreements
winget upgrade -h --id eloston.ungoogled-chromium --accept-package-agreements --accept-source-agreements
 
All ungoogled users are laughing, reading latest news
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top