Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I have Chromium from the Hibbiku version used for 30 Chromium profiles. Now, I want to change all 30 profiles to the Marmaduke version of Chromium, which is UC.
The main issue is I don't want to install each of the 30 profiles one by one; is it possible to update Hibbiku Googled versions to Ungoogled Chromium for all 30 profiles? Please help me to solve this issue.
How to enable auto-update on UGC?

winget upgrade --all -h --include-unknown --accept-package-agreements --accept-source-agreements
winget upgrade -h --id eloston.ungoogled-chromium --accept-package-agreements --accept-source-agreements
malwaretips.com
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes