Solved Unknown Malware, Browser popups, etc

FRST.gif
Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

Please re-run Farbar Recovery Scan Tool to give me a fresh look at your system.
  • Right-click on
    FRST.gif
    icon and select
    RunAsAdmin.jpg
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Make sure that Addition option is checked.
  • Press Scan button and wait.
  • The tool will produce two logfiles on your desktop: FRST.txt and Addition.txt.
Please include their content into your next reply.
 
Just got two pop up/new tabs attempted to open. 3 screen shots attached. Both of these pages/tabs are typical of what I see since the infection.

#1 - Tab attempting to download FLVPLayer-Chrome.exe with a dialog window
#2 - After closing chrome dialog window, file downloads (I delete it without opening)
#3 - 2nd tab opening to the DOC to PDF site
 

Attachments

I thought I did, but I am working remotely today (normally work out of an office at my home) so not using that router to connect to the internet right now anyway.
 
One more question before I re-install Chrome...anything I need to do to disconnect other devices attached to the same account, like my phone?
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top