Moonhorse

Level 27
Verified
Content Creator
It is "HTML: Canvas Element".
But blocking Canvas does not make you pass the test. The site must go green. This is because blocking it give you also some kind of fingerprint. The fingerprint that you are blocking it. This is not something you'd want.
but would you say it worth to have canvas element blocked all the time? it might broke some websites, but easier than messing with javascript

Terry Ganzi

Level 24
Verified
Try this link here: Breaks YouTube? · Issue #83 · snyderp/web-api-manager The post by
CHEF-KOCH should help all interested parties.
As i said before i didn't configure my extensions for 1 thing so when i stumbled upon testing sites and pass, then get called into question of what i did to pass the certain site which i never knew off it make happy but also i makes me want to pick apart things which i shouldn't because it took nuff time to get where i am. I will try to find exactly what is responsible for blocking it in WebApi Manager. thank you

Last edited:

Yellowing

Level 5
Verified
Try this link here: Breaks YouTube? · Issue #83 · snyderp/web-api-manager The post by
CHEF-KOCH should help all interested parties.
As i said before i didn't configure my extensions for 1 thing so when i stumbled upon testing sites and pass, then get called into question of what i did to pass the certain site which i never knew off it make happy but also i makes me want to pick apart things which i shouldn't because it took nuff time to get where i am. I will try to find exactly what is responsible for blocking it in WebApi Manager. thank you
Hi, thanks for your time. :) But how is the link relevant? :unsure:

Yellowing

Level 5
Verified
So you mean we should use the configuration posted there as a baseline??

I'd furthermore suggest to enable "Pointer Lock" and disable "Fullscreen API". (The last thing hinder a fullscreen windows from youtube to be killed by the button fullscreen-button of the player.)

Moonhorse

Level 27
Verified
Content Creator
No. Blocking it is just as good as having a normal fingerprint. Think about it. How many people use an extension to block Canvas? But I might be wrong. We need more feedback here. :)
Well theres millions and millions without even adblock. But yeah thats good question...anyways im running WebAPI on lite settings from now, maybe tweak it later to meet my needs

Terry Ganzi

Level 24
Verified
So you mean we should use the configuration posted there as a baseline??

I'd furthermore suggest to enable "Pointer Lock" and disable "Fullscreen API". (The last thing hinder a fullscreen windows from youtube to be killed by the button fullscreen-button of the player.)
Yes sir.

Terry Ganzi

Level 24
Verified
@Terry Ganzi what extensions do you fully use?

~LDogg
I use TunnelBear Blocker alone with Ublock because they are good at different things & they compliment each other, next scriptsafe plus WebApi Manager are good at different things but they compliment each other also, the 2 last extension are time consuming nuff research is needed and you have to be focus setting for TBB,UB,WAM all together are so many i don't even no how to begin.

Last edited:

Terry Ganzi

Level 24
Verified
The word "java" isn't even on that page. :D
Canvas Element
what is the usage of canvas element in html5

The HTML <canvas> element is used to draw graphics, on the fly, via JavaScript. The <canvas> element is only a container for graphics. You must use JavaScript to actually draw the graphics. Canvas has several methods for drawing paths, boxes, circles, text, and adding images.
HTML5 Canvas - W3Schools

HTML5 Canvas

Last edited: