I mean the one that floats above your taskbar.What new icon? All I see are the same VS ones there has always been.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I mean the one that floats above your taskbar.What new icon? All I see are the same VS ones there has always been.
?? if CL why? Does Dan know or agree? I have never heard this before re CL and this Edge "managed by your organization" annoyance is something I take note of.No, it is CL who does that.
Does it?No, it is CL who does that.
I also keep Startup Boost disabled, and sometimes Edge goes Managed by Organization, and I have to fix it in the Registry. It gets annoying because sometimes when Edge goes MBO, some other settings turn unclickable.Startup Boost which isn't that big of a deal and probably still an Edge update thing.
malwaretips.com
Yes, when Startup Boost was introduced, there was a conflict between CyberLock and Startup Boost, and the only way to fix the issue was to disable Startup Boost. I figured it was best to disable Startup Boost anyway because there is no good reason to have a web browser running full time, whether the user is using it or not. So Startup Boost is disabled when CyberLock is installed, and it should be automatically re-enabled when CyberLock is uninstalled.
Hokay. FIRST: CL was fully uninstalled on 2 February 2024, Western Australia time, Zulu plus 8 hours. I have found it necessary to go in with a shovel and pick axe because Windows is notoriously lax when it comes to uninstalling. After a full restart, CL was clean installed, and my standard mods performed: Disable Custom Folders, disable WLC. I deleted the preinstalled Rule and wrote a new Rule, "Allow all files in Windows folder".Either way, if you could either post the evidence or email it to me, I would certainly appreciate it. That way I can research the issue and fix any bugs that might exist. Thank you!
So at this point, either there is a different way that you are triggering SuRun
Not something I've experienced at my end. Are you turning on other switches not enabled by default in Recommended Settings?@danb DefenderUI has a bug where after a while reverts from Recommended Profile to Custom profile.
Yeah, pretty much what @ErzCrz said... we just need to figure out what setting is changing, then it will probably make sense why it is happening. There might even be a small bug we need to fix, who knows.@danb DefenderUI has a bug where after a while reverts from Recommended Profile to Custom profile.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes