shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I found it heavy in version 3.56 so i uninstalled it will try this version. Thks
I have comodo fw 10 installed is installing Vs 3.58 too much with comodo or should I uninstall Comodo FW 10 and use Vs?
Yesterday, I tested CFW 10 with VS 3.58, running on Windows 10 x64 with Creators Update. The combo worked for me without conflict, and my system felt responsive and light.

However, it is an overkill combo. If you are in love with Comodo for whatever reason it may be, but you want something really good to protect you from Comodo's occasional betrayals of your security, then VS is the way to go.
But if you are not addicted to Comodo, then uninstall it and use VS instead.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
betrayals of your security
If that combination of words above is appropriately applied describing any incident related to my
security software, it is time to re-think my solution for sure, lol ;)
On a serious note though, did you have any hangups at all out of VS with that setup brother ?

Reactions: AtlBo

TheMalwareMaster

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 4, 2016
So, there will be no uploads for a long time on VoodooShield website, considering 3.53 is now stable?

jerzy601

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
Although version 3.58 is beta, it works very well with Eset and Zeman Antimalware and with Windows Defender on Windows 8.1.
But as for CFW I do not know because I do not use CFW.

ponde

Jan 12, 2017
Has this happened to someone? There is no Allow button?
Voodooshield 3.59
6qktx4.png

Voodooshield 3.58
2ic1k5e.png

Voodooshield 3.53
35m08k8.png

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Has this happened to someone? There is no Allow button?
Voodooshield 3.59
6qktx4.png

Voodooshield 3.58
2ic1k5e.png

Voodooshield 3.53
35m08k8.png
That seems to be familiar to me. I think I've read the same or similar reports to this in Wilders in the past. I'm not sure though if it's allow that was missing or block.

I remember the solution was to reinstall VS. I'm not sure also what to do further.

BugCode

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
Haha, I made an account on Wilders on january 2017 with this same username, and nobody has approved my posts. Not even one
You mean you have posted there wilders forum, or waiting if dev Dan reading here your post and messages you? Not possible because he have not account here. You should post there in wilders OR contact directly on mail dev Dan, works like charm :)

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
"Afterwards, I uninstalled CFW, as punishment for its betrayals of my security."
If that combination of words above is appropriately applied describing any incident related to my
security software, it is time to re-think my solution for sure, lol ;)
You are smart enough not to install it in the first place.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
voodooshield have stopped supporting win xp
i looking the old latest version of voodooshield that was available for win xp (i have an winxp old laptop)
i think was 2.86

send me msg please
VoodooShield™ FAQs
What are the System Requirements for VoodooShield™?
For PC's, VoodooShield™ is compatible with Windows XP* SP2 through Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit).
For Servers, VoodooShield™ is compatible with Windows 2003 Server* and above (32 & 64 bit).

*VoodooShield is compatible with Windows XP and Windows 2003 Server, but does not offer all of the features or quite the level of security that the more modern operating systems offer.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
VoodooShield™ FAQs
What are the System Requirements for VoodooShield™?
For PC's, VoodooShield™ is compatible with Windows XP* SP2 through Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit).
For Servers, VoodooShield™ is compatible with Windows 2003 Server* and above (32 & 64 bit).

*VoodooShield is compatible with Windows XP and Windows 2003 Server, but does not offer all of the features or quite the level of security that the more modern operating systems offer.
Oops, sorry, you are right. That was an old FAQ (they should take it down from the internet already).
The new FAQ says that vista and up is supported.

Send an email to the dev, and ask him for the old version: support@voodooshield.com

Stratosk

Level 1
May 15, 2017
i have try it and dint work (or my win xp have an issue and need format or VoodooShield have stop support of win xp)
have somebody here have install latest version of VoodooShield on an XP ?

thank i have send the email, but i dont know if they answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: AtlBo and shmu26
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.