Expired Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2014 (3 PCs) free for 6 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Oct 6, 2012
"Is this where you guys found this promo?- http://translate.google.com/translate?hl...6bih%3D669"

ya this site was poplular :D ,i think it was a Giveaway King "BoraMurdar" who share panda giveaway last year when i was first visiting this site ,really this man is amazing ,he introduce german sites ,polish site (Avg giveaway i think) ,i learn some words of these language by visiting giveaway page.Thanks to awesomeman Bora :)

Thanks littlebit sir for finding this new registeration site i get the code for 2014 it is different installer not facebook installer :)

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
MalwareVirus said:
"Is this where you guys found this promo?- http://translate.google.com/translate?hl...6bih%3D669"

ya this site was poplular :D ,i think it was a Giveaway King "BoraMurdar" who share panda giveaway last year when i was first visiting this site ,really this man is amazing ,he introduce german sites ,polish site (Avg giveaway i think) ,i learn some words of these language by visiting giveaway page.Thanks to awesomeman Bora :)

Thanks littlebit sir for finding this new registeration site i get the code for 2014 it is different installer not facebook installer :)

I am doing my best, and thank you guys for your support :D

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
I used the registration page "Broncos" and got a 6mo license in my email just earlier. I also have the FB edition with me. I have not yet installed any of the two so am wondering if I can use the FB edition first and then uninstall and use this "Broncos WSA installer" and then supply the license...? Will I get both 6months (1 year in total) with that scenario..?

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Raul90 said:
I used the registration page "Broncos" and got a 6mo license in my email just earlier. I also have the FB edition with me. I have not yet installed any of the two so am wondering if I can use the FB edition first and then uninstall and use this "Broncos WSA installer" and then supply the license...? Will I get both 6months (1 year in total) with that scenario..?

The following is from the promo page.

Code:
Webroot Defensive Stop of the Game Promotion Offered in the 50 U.S. between 12:01 PM MT on August 29, 2013 and 11:59 AM MT on January 3, 2014 ("Offer Period"). During the Offer Period, you will receive a free 6 months subscription for Webroot SecureAnywhere® AntiVirus for 1 device, valued at $19.99. Offer applies only to subscriptions downloaded from www.webroot.com/broncos. Not valid on previously purchased or out-of-stock merchandise. May not be combined with any other offer, coupon or discount. Webroot reserves the right to modify, cancel or terminate this offer at any time without notice. Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited, and to employees of Webroot and participating online affiliates.

Does that answer your question?

Enjoy!! :D

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
this is a cool promo Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 2012 free license for 2 years:
http://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsabarclayscen.exe

Confirmed this does work and you get 731 days subscription. You download and install the wsabarclayscen.exe and then install the wsainstall.exe straight over the top.

5gmb1xgt6t.jpg

Webroot

Verified
Jul 16, 2013
Petrovic said:
this is a cool promo Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 2012 free license for 2 years:
http://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsabarclayscen.exe

Confirmed this does work and you get 731 days subscription. You download and install the wsabarclayscen.exe and then install the wsainstall.exe straight over the top.

5gmb1xgt6t.jpg

This link is actually a stand-alone product of our Identity shield only. This product will provide protection against keyloggers or other malware which will steal keystrokes/screenshots.

The program will detect malicious files on your box, but won't remove them. You will be prompted to purchase a license in order to get full removal.

Good find though. This is a good way to test our protection against zero-day keyloggers.

>>> Oh.. and that's a good find! Unfortunately, I have to report it.

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Oct 6, 2012
Really i don't like the the WSA design after install it yesterday ,previous one is better but GUI is good compare to before.

Webroot

Verified
Jul 16, 2013
MalwareVirus said:
Really i don't like the the WSA design after install it yesterday ,previous one is better but GUI is good compare to before.

What specifically do you not like?

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Oct 6, 2012
hips features as in previous you can set manually by sliding to max or low :)
i don't have too much info about hips but i like that feature.
Webroot infrared seems good ,want to read (in my list)

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
MalwareCenter said:
It's not limited to Russian's IP, working:

LzPG0yJ.png

According to your image you have not ran a scan, run a scan and see if the license comes up as invalid as it did when I finished the scan.

P.S. Why is your image a different color than all of the rest of the images?
Does it stay blue until you finish the scan? then turn green after the scan is complete?

Thanks. :D

jenniferatemple

Verified
Oct 2, 2013
Littlebits said:
rebel4life said:
the link doesnt work expired licence error

The same thing that I got.

qUV9nPO.png

It looks like the promo is over.

The response you are getting is because the trial period is now only 14 days. I down loaded the trial but if all is well, will purchase in 14 days. I do see the price as being comparable to a lot of others and as I said earlier, I like knowing the tech support is paying real wages in North America. I expect to be a happy camper. Let us hope they are as good as their words. I trust companies that do not ship the work off shore. It does show some sense of social responsibility. Being a VERY small business owner with an avocation of artist, I do not mind paying for what I use because I want to be paid for what I do, at least some of the time! Hang, I even donate to Wikipedia, when I do, I get a funny email, within seconds, asking me why I sent them money. I send a laughing reply that says, " Because you asked."

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
Littlebits said:
According to your image you have not ran a scan, run a scan and see if the license comes up as invalid as it did when I finished the scan.

Does it stay blue until you finish the scan? then turn green after the scan is complete?

I won't run a full scan (time waste). It doesn't stay blue after scanning a malware pack.

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
This is a working 6-month trial.Link provided.

http://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsafbmpav.exe

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Amiga, that LINK has been posted over 50 times here (check post 1 and 2). It's the Link used from the Facebook AV Marketplace Promo for 6 months of WSA. :D

ocsi

Level 1
Oct 26, 2011
Earth said:
Amiga, that LINK has been posted over 50 times here (check post 1 and 2). It's the Link used from the Facebook AV Marketplace Promo for 6 months of WSA. :D

It is OK! But ...
- WSA not possible to exclude certain files
- not have database in the PC, ..., it is only cloud
- does not appear in the Security Center
- many FP
- detection is just on acces (like Malwarebytes Pro)
- is more for prevention
- many incompatibilities (ex. Shadow Defender - WSA kills defender.exe
- etc

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Comparing WSA to a Traditional AV? New WSA like Prevx, is cloud-based.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
MalwareCenter said:
Littlebits said:

I won't run a full scan (time waste). It doesn't stay blue after scanning a malware pack.

You did not answer my question, when I tried the promo installer, it registered successfully but after I completed the scan, it gave me an invalid license and turned red. It refused to work unless a valid license was entered. That was the main reason that I found another promo link and added the link to this thread. Other users also got invalid license errors from the promo installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.