Expired Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2014 (3 PCs) free for 6 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ismethere

Level 8
Verified
May 9, 2014
confirmed worked
wsamta.png

Reactions: King Alpha

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Last edited:

Boran

May 16, 2014
Hello all. Anyone has still a working Link for Promo keys or any working Licence for me? Ilove this ANtivirus really. thx.

Guys help me, that s the leightest ANtivirus that i see, help me to get a promotion Licence, thx, love u :D

Last edited by a moderator:

barti

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 18, 2013
Could anyone send me a key please? Doesn't work for me.
Thanks in advance!

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
I ran a test of it webroot along with eset and avast against 5 fresh new malware links all with highest maximum settings. ESET vs WEBROOT of your question I would say ESET did better then webroot. But both webroot (2 malwares) and eset (1 malwares) let through and ran fine and installed. ESET detected part of one malware but still both eset and webroot allowed infection and pc was infected.

On the other hand I tested AVAST free and it blocked all 5 malwares in the browser and not one made through. I tested them all with the same malware links and the same browser and the same pc.

So AVAST beat both ESET and WEBROOT hands-down. Infact I tried to infect the pc in the last few days with AVAST and was not successful at all. All were blocked one way or another. I am impressed with AVAST

Surely you does not know how webroot work so i expected you comment.;)

Reactions: Rahadian Putra
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.