Expired Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2014 (3 PCs) free for 6 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

strumdrum

Level 1
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Broncos link worked for me :) I was thinking about switching from MSE to WSA anyway. I love this site.

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Thanks it works.
7FaZ1H3.png

Reactions: El-Bainy

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Thread merged, I ask all the members who are posting the giveaway to check if the giveaway already exist and this one was too obvious to sight as it was "siting" on the very first page of 'Giveaways, Contests and Sweepstakes'

koushik

Level 2
Verified
Nov 15, 2013
I can confirm that this promo still works !! got a key for myself today :) a big thanx to Petrovic for posting this :D

taleblou

Level 1
Verified
Nov 2, 2012
Damn!

I really love this Antivirus, but is it better than ESET?

I ran a test of it webroot along with eset and avast against 5 fresh new malware links all with highest maximum settings. ESET vs WEBROOT of your question I would say ESET did better then webroot. But both webroot (2 malwares) and eset (1 malwares) let through and ran fine and installed. ESET detected part of one malware but still both eset and webroot allowed infection and pc was infected.

On the other hand I tested AVAST free and it blocked all 5 malwares in the browser and not one made through. I tested them all with the same malware links and the same browser and the same pc.

So AVAST beat both ESET and WEBROOT hands-down. Infact I tried to infect the pc in the last few days with AVAST and was not successful at all. All were blocked one way or another. I am impressed with AVAST

kjdemuth

Level 9
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
I wouldn't go and say that with 5 malicious links that Avast is the reining champion of all things antivirus. I'm sure I could find 5 links that Avast won't detect and that both Eset and WSA will. Avast is a good AV but if you take a look at the malware hub section you'll see that Eset normally has a greater detection rate than Avast. As fas as WSA is concerned it may have "infected" the system but was it doing anything.

ismethere

Level 8
Verified
May 9, 2014
Sadly, I don't think it's still work.. not yet tested by me... by the way thanks
for your effort..and share.. keep updated ...i will stay tuned..not kidding.

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
The link is still working. I've installed it yesterday. :)

taleblou

Level 1
Verified
Nov 2, 2012
I wouldn't go and say that with 5 malicious links that Avast is the reining champion of all things antivirus. I'm sure I could find 5 links that Avast won't detect and that both Eset and WSA will. Avast is a good AV but if you take a look at the malware hub section you'll see that Eset normally has a greater detection rate than Avast. As fas as WSA is concerned it may have "infected" the system but was it doing anything.

I did not say its a champion. I just tried a small test on the same 5 link to see how they did. By the way I had tested against 1000 malwares before and AVAST still beat most except Comodo. It all depends on the optimizing the av to the highest protection setting. It seems avast has a HIPS/SANDBOX hybrid, because it picks up those that AV missed and asks to block or allow.

trainbus120

Level 10
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING WEBROOT SOFTWARE
Oops !

We're sorry, but it appears that your trial of Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus has expired. If you would like to purchase a yearly subscription open your product and click on the Buy Now button. If you have any questions or need any further assistance please contact our customer service department at 1-800-870-8102.

Reactions: YogiTek
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.