Site of promotion
https://www.comss.ru/list.php?c=club
Event
  • Extended Trial
  • Instructions
    1. Download the application from the link below:

2. Install the program. The license is automatically activated.

irfanuas

Level 2
    Verified
    Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus for Gamers - 868 days free license:

Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus for Gamers License Features
    • License for new users and one computer for 868 days.
    • Free update the entire period of use of the license.
    • For installation on a computer for the first time only.
    • Free tech support is missing.
    • For personal use only.

LDogg

Level 32
    Verified
    I wouldn't touch this AV with a barge pole, even if the end of the pole had £50. xD

Very sneaky that it doesn;t tell you about gigabytes of data that's stored in a folder called VTRoot, which you have to find yourself and clear out every so often.

~LDogg

Vitali Ortzi

Level 19
    Verified
    How much intensive it is on IO,CPU,Ram asking for a really low end laptop with broken fan and very slow HDD plus 4gb ddr2 ram
    I would really love if someone could recommend an AV if this is too resource intensive.
    It should have under 30 megabytes of ram and near zero IO / CPU usage when accessing a known safe games/programs
    And please don't bring up ESET since it's too resource intensive .

Last edited:

roger_m

Level 29
    Verified
    Content Creator
    How much intensive it is on IO,CPU,Ram asking for a really low end laptop with broken fan and very slow HDD plus 4gb ddr2 ram
    I would really love if someone could recommend an AV if this is too resource intensive.
    It should have under 30 megabytes of ram and near zero IO / CPU usage when accessing a known safe games/programs
    This is for K7 AntiVirus Premium, which is extremely light.
    K7.png

Nevi

Level 5
    Verified
    I wouldn't touch this AV with a barge pole, even if the end of the pole had £50. xD

Very sneaky that it doesn;t tell you about gigabytes of data that's stored in a folder called VTRoot, which you have to find yourself and clear out every so often.

~LDogg
    The times I have had some data wrote to my disk, it has always been the WR data in "Programdata". It's an old discussion here on MT. I have never had those problems,although I have used the AV over 10 years. Maybe if you download a lot of new programs it could happen, but it's not "mandatory". 😄

LDogg

Level 32
    Verified
    The times I have had some data wrote to my disk, it has always been the WR data in "Programdata". It's an old discussion here on MT. I have never had those problems,although I have used the AV over 10 years. Maybe if you download a lot of new programs it could happen, but it's not "mandatory". 😄
    I never even downloaded new programs ona regular basis whatsoever. Not sure why it happened with me then.

~LDogg

Behold Eck

Level 12
    Verified
    And please don't bring up ESET since it's too resource intensive .
    Try Huorong Internet Security.

I have it running smooth on an old P4 500mb of ram laptop.

Regards Eck :)

Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus for Gamers - 868 days free license:

Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus for Gamers License Features
    • License for new users and one computer for 868 days.
    • Free update the entire period of use of the license.
    • For installation on a computer for the first time only.
    • Free tech support is missing.
    • For personal use only.
    holy smokes. that isn't true is it? 868 days free? did that work for anyone?