Expired Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus for Gamers

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/list.php?c=club
How to get a license
1. Download the application from the link below:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.comss.ru/download/page.php?id=7441[/URL]

2. Install the program. The license is automatically activated.

irfanuas

Level 3
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus for Gamers - 868 days free license:

Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus for Gamers License Features
  • License for new users and one computer for 868 days.
  • Free update the entire period of use of the license.
  • For installation on a computer for the first time only.
  • Free tech support is missing.
  • For personal use only.

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
I wouldn't touch this AV with a barge pole, even if the end of the pole had £50. xD

Very sneaky that it doesn;t tell you about gigabytes of data that's stored in a folder called VTRoot, which you have to find yourself and clear out every so often.

~LDogg

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
How much intensive it is on IO,CPU,Ram asking for a really low end laptop with broken fan and very slow HDD plus 4gb ddr2 ram
I would really love if someone could recommend an AV if this is too resource intensive.
It should have under 30 megabytes of ram and near zero IO / CPU usage when accessing a known safe games/programs
And please don't bring up ESET since it's too resource intensive .

Last edited:

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
How much intensive it is on IO,CPU,Ram asking for a really low end laptop with broken fan and very slow HDD plus 4gb ddr2 ram
I would really love if someone could recommend an AV if this is too resource intensive.
It should have under 30 megabytes of ram and near zero IO / CPU usage when accessing a known safe games/programs
This is for K7 AntiVirus Premium, which is extremely light.
K7.png

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
Not everything is all bad in this AV, if it is backed with other tools. It can be useful.
Trust me it's bad, I used it over a 6 month period and have nothing good to say about it other than the part it was light. The protection was garbage and the company doesn't even tell you about it's WTRoot folder which can store gigs of data w/o you knowing..

~LDogg

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
I wouldn't touch this AV with a barge pole, even if the end of the pole had £50. xD

Very sneaky that it doesn;t tell you about gigabytes of data that's stored in a folder called VTRoot, which you have to find yourself and clear out every so often.

~LDogg
The times I have had some data wrote to my disk, it has always been the WR data in "Programdata". It's an old discussion here on MT. I have never had those problems,although I have used the AV over 10 years. Maybe if you download a lot of new programs it could happen, but it's not "mandatory". 😄

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
The times I have had some data wrote to my disk, it has always been the WR data in "Programdata". It's an old discussion here on MT. I have never had those problems,although I have used the AV over 10 years. Maybe if you download a lot of new programs it could happen, but it's not "mandatory". 😄
I never even downloaded new programs ona regular basis whatsoever. Not sure why it happened with me then.

~LDogg

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
And please don't bring up ESET since it's too resource intensive .

Try Huorong Internet Security.

I have it running smooth on an old P4 500mb of ram laptop.

Regards Eck :)

ChoiceVoice

Level 6
Verified
Oct 10, 2014
Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus for Gamers - 868 days free license:

Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus for Gamers License Features
  • License for new users and one computer for 868 days.
  • Free update the entire period of use of the license.
  • For installation on a computer for the first time only.
  • Free tech support is missing.
  • For personal use only.
holy smokes. that isn't true is it? 868 days free? did that work for anyone?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.