What are you Browsing Now?

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Pretty sad when you need to have school shooting drills or enough guards so that schools look like prisons. Only country in the world. I don't get it.
Yes, it is sad, I was holding off since last year from posting about this video trying to wait until there was not a recent school shooting, but the school shootings keep happening; so I decided to finally post about this video since they are not stopping any time soon, sadly. :cry:

Well, here is something less sad:

RDC Vs One Chip Challenge 😂😂😂 #rdcworld1 #comedy #onechipchallenge:

• HaHa
Reactions: Nevi

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
How The Elite HIDE THEIR MONEY & Pass Down Generational Wealth:

Description:

In this video, Caleb Guilliams from Better Wealth exposes how the wealthy elite create generational wealth and how they pass down their wealth to ensure the family wealth keeps growing generation after generation unfeathered by taxes, the government, etc. This is done through a series of complicated family trusts, life insurance policies (what Caleb calls The And Asset), private family foundations, family offices, etc.

Caleb Guilliams from Better Wealth has dedicated his life to learning how the ultra wealthy do things, and bringing down that knowledge down to everyday people like us.

Life insurance:
For the ultra wealthy, life insurance is this insanely powerful tool that they keep under wraps
"Your money safe, it will grow the rest of your life. It will grow tax deferred, you can use your money tax free, it will get passed on tax free. It has a lot of other benefits. And so what the wealthy use it is, they don't use it as a, an investment, they use it as like a safe asset. I call it The And Asset because they're able to get their dollars more than one job. And so they're able to do that while it's protected, while, while it's off the radar screen of, of the IRS because it's not considered income. And that's, that's how a lot of wealthy people use it. And then step number three is usually what they, to, to take the money or to utilize the money."

"You're not withdrawing your money. What a, what a lot of people do cuz that would be in a lot of cases taxable upon gain. They're borrowing against it or using a third party bank to borrow against their assets. And as a result, if you borrow against it, it's not considered income. So a lot of wealthy people like Elon Musk and all these people, they're, they're borrowing against the equity in their businesses insurance. And when you max fund insurance, that's why a bunch of banks do this. Over 3000 banks today have what's called bank own life insurance."

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
I'm Your Chief Of Theory:

Description:

"There's an order at some deep level," he said. "A pattern that wants to be seen."
"Then see it."
He heard voices in the distance. "I always have. But it's been elusive in this instance. My experts have struggled and just about given up. I've been working on it, sleeping on it, not sleeping on it. There's a common surface, an affinity between market movements and the natural world."
"An aesthetics of interaction."
"Yes. But in this case I'm beginning to doubt I'll ever find it."
"Doubt. What is doubt? You don't believe in doubt. You've told me this. Computer power eliminates doubt. All doubt rises from past experience. But the past is disappearing. We used to know the past but not the future. This is changing," she said. "We need a new theory of time."

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
The Disappearance Of The Andromeda Galaxy | House Of Suns:

Description:

In this video, we discuss "House of Suns" by Alastair Reynolds. This book has some of the coolest science fiction ideas that I've encountered. The work of Reynolds is absolutely riveting. In this video, we discuss the "Vigilance" an ancient race of "Humans" who seem to have knowledge about one of the greatest mysteries in their universe, the disappearance of the Andromeda galaxy.

Music​

SONG: Strange Stuff
ARTIST: Matt Harris
ALBUM: Strange Stuff

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Return To The Nightshift:

Description:

This week on Bedtime Stories, we will be relating a number of stories pertaining to nocturnal mysteries. Instances in which those who work throughout the hours of darkness have been subjected to bewildering and inexplicable occurrences. Join us, as we return to the nightshift.

MUSIC
"Ice Demon", "Crypto" "Long Note Two" and "Undaunted" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0: Kmmusic.

Reactions: Nevi

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
73 Questions With Phoebe Waller-Bridge | Vogue:

Description:

While rehearsing at the Soho Theatre in London, actress and playwright Phoebe Waller-Bridge answers 73 questions. Phoebe talks about the success of her play-turned-television hit "Fleabag," the real difference between American and British humor, and working with "adorable little kitten" Donald Glover.

Interviewed and directed by Joe Sabia
Producer: Marina Cukeric
DP: Jess Dunlap
PM: Josh Young
Edit and Color: Ryan Powell
Post Sound: Bang World
Styling: Taylor Angino

73 Questions With Phoebe Waller-Bridge | Vogue

Created By: Joe Sabia

oldschool

Level 82
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
It seems to me that that sugar cain bio-waste woud be a perfect soil amendment, I'm not talking about mulch, that would mold pretty quickly but actually turn/blend it into the soil, I wonder if they have studied that. Another interesting topic @brambedkar59 , appreciate it.
They make foam sleeping pads for backpackers and campers out of sugarcane. Plates should be rather simple.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.