What are you Browsing Now?

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 (2017) Movie Clip – Adam Warlock Post-Credits |FULL HD| Marvel Superhero:

Description:

Clip Description: Ayesha (Elizabeth Debicki) reveals Adam Warlock in one of the final post-credit scenes from the movie.

CAST: Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Vin Diesel, Kurt Russell

JOBLO SUPERHEROES provides you with the latest trailers, clips, TV spots, promos, bloopers/gag reels, behind the scenes featurette's and more spanning across multiple platforms including movies, TV, video games and much more!

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
This is the end of the video:

Here is the full video:

TIME TO SLAY SOME DEMONS! (Demon Slayer Parody):

Description:

Hey guys, TOONZIES brings you the wildest, funniest, and most INSANE parody of "Demon Slayer" you've ever seen! This video is a MUST-WATCH for all anime fans, demon lovers, and anyone who needs a good laugh. Don't miss out on the CRAZIEST demon slaying adventure of your life Enjoythe madness! Feel the cringe! 🔥👊 Enjoy!

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Sherlock | Losing (Sherlock & Molly):

Description:

YES!! I am back!! And with something very important, no less.

This project is infinitely dear to me.

I edited this video in 2017, but it was swiftly shut down by YouTube at the time.

I had no choice but to publish it on Vimeo instead.

It did however do incredibly well on Tumblr.
It was the first edit I made after the final episode of Sherlock aired, and in the midst of the emotional roller coaster that was Sherlock saying I love you to Molly.

I’ve subsequently edited multiple videos about that scene over the years, as you know, but this was actually the first one I ever made!

I am so please that I am finally able to share with you here.

I hope you will like it as much as I loved making it back in the day.

I remastered it, so it’s in 1080p and altered a few things: the audio mix because I was unhappy with the transitions, one scene of Molly was changed because it worked better (from the same scene, just a different angle of her beautiful face) and the end titles were also changed to match the new YouTube thumbnail.

Anything else remains unchanged.

This is for all of my beautiful Sherlolly friends.

You are the most wonderful community of shippers out there.

Music:
Death Scene - Moulin Rouge!
Gatsby’s Death and Portico - The Great Gatsby

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
"100%" Aliens Have Already Arrived -Dr. Garry Nolan | SALT iConnections New York:

Description:

Aliens arrived a long time ago... and they're still here.

Dr. Garry Nolan of the Stanford University School of Medicine joined Alex Klokus to discuss his extensive research on the history of UFOs and signs of extraterrestrial life on earth.

Dr. Nolan lays out the overwhelming evidence that aliens have been here for a long time, what technology is likely being used, the U.S. government's role in facilitating information and how we can use alien technology to expand the reaches of human consciousness.

- Dr. Garry Nolan | Rachford and Carlota A. Harris Professor, Stanford University School of Medicine - Alex Klokus | Founder & Managing Partner, Kyber Capital SALT iConnections (@iconnections2984) New York returned to Manhattan’s west side May 16-18, 2023 for three days of high level cap intro and panel discussions with industry leaders.

SALT is a global thought leadership and networking forum encompassing finance, technology, and public policy.

Moderated by Anthony Scaramucci. Developed, created and produced by SALT Venture Group, LLC.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.