What are you Browsing Now?

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Fri, 02/21/2020 :

China Forced To Revise Number Of Virus Cases Sharply Higher After Hubei Caught Undercounting New Infections

- then in South Korea: Daily New Cases And Total Confirmed Cases
https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/south%20korea%20cases%20feb%2021_0.png?itok=7rUr-9Ei

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
China auto deliveries come to a standstill

Feb. 21, 2020 8:58 AM ET

Auto deliveries in China are forecast to fall 70% this month and 40% for the first two months of the year after the industry came to a near-standstill (-96% Y/Y) for the first week of February amid the coronavirus outbreak.

-on seekingalpha.com: China auto deliveries come to a standstill

F

ForgottenSeer 85911

Fri, 02/21/2020 :

China Forced To Revise Number Of Virus Cases Sharply Higher After Hubei Caught Undercounting New Infections

https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/south%20korea%20cases%20feb%2021_0.png?itok=7rUr-9Ei

of course China lies about cases how would peoples expect anything else ?
here in Europe we cannot get critical medication due to mass China factory shutdowns
stupid to send critical manufacturing and supply overseas
most stupid

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Asian carp - invasive species

the Trump Administration deployed the advanced Unified Method using electronic technology to corral #AsianCarp before extracting them from the water with specialized nets.. Taking care of business in Kentucky!

#Asiancarp were imported to the US in the 1960s & 70s as an eco-friendly alternative to poisons for ridding southern fish farms & sewage lagoons of #algae, weeds & parasites. They escaped through flooding, deliberate stocking & other means #invasivespecies

Too: https://twitter.com/hashtag/invasivespecies

- and here:
Asian carp: How a bright new idea for controlling weeds became an invasive fish nightmare
- on eu.theleafchronicle.com: Asian carp: How a bright new idea for controlling weeds became an invasive fish nightmare
Asian carp - invasive species - Kentucky.jpeg
Asian carp - invasive species - Kentucky.jpeg

--------------------------------------------------------------

Starting in the 1980s, the swamps of the South #Florida Everglades have been overrun by one of the most damaging #invasivespecies the region has ever seen: the Burmese #python
#python hashtag on Twitter
Burmese python - invasive species - Florida.jpeg
Burmese python - invasive species - Florida.jpeg

On:

------------------------------------------------------------

Chinese Wasps introduced to Lincoln, NE, - invasive species:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Different #tick, same repellents: Study shows how to avoid Asian longhorned tick New CDC research shows DEET and other EPA-approved repellents are effective against the #invasivespecies
https://twitter.com/hashtag/invasivespecies?src=hashtag_click
Asian longhorned tick - invasive species.jpeg
Asian longhorned tick - invasive species.jpeg

Here:

Last edited:

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Last edited:

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
No, Bribon! I do, however, live in a section of Brooklyn with many Orthodox Jewish residents, many of whom seem very serious and scholarly, and with several large Hebrew places of higher learning nearby. That's why I found the Kosher pot oil amusing.

download.jpg

😘🥰😍

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
No, Bribon! I do, however, live in a section of Brooklyn with many Orthodox Jewish residents, many of whom seem very serious and scholarly, and with several large Hebrew places of higher learning nearby. That's why I found the Kosher pot oil amusing.

😘🥰😍
I have studied some Judaism and I find it very interesting.

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Fri, 02/21/2020 :

I was just about to join the Shincheonji Church.

Thank goodness I didn't..

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Epic Confrontation - Wayne Reynolds enh 800x603.jpg
Epic Confrontation - Wayne Reynolds enh 800x603.jpg

Chinese dragon breaks its teeth we see now ...

China's Debts Are Coming Due At The Worst Possible Time

Authored by MN Gordon via EconomicPrism.com,

The economic consequences of coronavirus are quickly piling up like garbage along the streets of Los Angeles. Breaking supply chains, closed Chinese factories, iPhone disruptions, and massive shortages of Chinese made products. These developments will most definitely get worse before they get better.
The economic impacts will be devastating. As China flatlines, and first quarter GDP growth approaches zero, the global economy, including the U.S., will also be greatly disrupted. Perhaps many low-cost, Made in China products will go on indefinite hiatus. What then?...

And this best comment by:
150706114125-mykonos-real-estate-pool-780x439%20copy%202.jpg
Real Estate Guru

51 minutes ago
(Edited)

"There’s no question coronavirus, so far, has been a Heaven-sent politically useful tool, reaching, with minimum investment, the desired targets of maximized U.S. global power – even if fleetingly, enhanced by a non-stop propaganda offensive – and China relatively isolated with its economy semi paralyzed.'
No doubt. That says it all!

What this article doesn't talk about is that China is a failed state in many ways...slave labor, businesses leaving China en masse....zero safety concerns, huge debt that they are now going to regret and they will crash like never before
, 65,000,000 EMPTY apartments and dozens of ghost cities!! They rose too far, too fast, without paying the price to do so. They are going to pay for it now instead, as it all catches up to them.
You do the math.

Quite frankly, the global economy’s overdue for a synchronized downturn. Coronavirus may mark the turning point....

MORE here on zerohedge.com: China's Debts Are Coming Due At The Worst Possible Time

diyu
Diyu, the Chinese Hell
From here: china-underground.com: Demons, Monsters and Ghosts of the Chinese Folklore

Last edited:

RKRN3

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Sep 6, 2019
That's a bit scary.

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Bill Wiese (Man Who Went To Hell) - 23 Minutes in Hell

On November 23rd, 1998 Bill Wiese experienced something so horrifying it would continue to captivate the world for over a decade. Bill shares his terrifying experience as described in his book, "23 Minutes in Hell." This powerful message will change your life!
www.23MinutesinHell.org
facebook: facebook.com/billwiesetv
youtube: youtube.com/billwiesetv
twitter: @billwiese
instagram: billwiese_23minutesinhell

Ghost Riders in the Sky - Johnny Cash

"(Ghost) Riders In The Sky" lyrics

An old cowboy went riding out one dark and windy day
Upon a ridge he rested as he went along his way
When all at once a mighty herd of red-eyed cows he saw
Plowing through the ragged skies and up a cloudy draw

Their brands were still on fire and their hooves were made of steel
Their horns were black and shiny and their hot breath he could feel
A bolt of fear went through him as they thundered through the sky
For he saw the riders coming hard and he heard their mournful cries

Yippie I oh oh oh
Yippie I aye ye ye
Ghost riders in the sky

Their faces gaunt, their eyes were blurred, their shirts all soaked with sweat
He's riding hard to catch that herd but he ain't caught em yet
Cause they got to ride forever on that range up in the sky
On horses snorting fire as they ride on hear their cries

As the riders loped on by him he heard one call his name
'If you wanna save your soul from hell a-riding on our range
Then cowboy change your ways today or with us you will ride
Trying to catch the devil's herd across these endless skies

Yippie I oh oh oh
Yippie I aye ye ye
Ghost riders in the sky
Ghost riders in the sky
Ghost riders in the sky
Lyrics here: Johnny Cash - (Ghost) Riders In The Sky Lyrics | AZLyrics.com

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.