What are you Browsing Now?

Member Chat
5,487 Replies 1,017,566 Views
 
It seems that there is a tendency to reduce the number of employees in exchange for raising wages. In other words, the labor shortage will continue, and the burden on working workers will increase.
Japan is still in the middle of a lost road.:coffee::unsure:
 
Any mobile TikTok users around here?

Here is something that had me stop in my tracks and read more. Note: this is tweeting about a dev and his app that logs what JavaScript tracking code is injected via the in-app browser. Keystrokes--including passwords--can be picked up with the TikTok app on the iOS mobile system

This is def. not a blurb for that app, by the way-- just reporting about TikTok's uh..."practices."



I was occasionally viewing some TikTok videos via Yahoo in my browser. I think I'll stop doing that. Just avoid it altogether.
 
Has anyone living in the Netherlands seen these on your beaches? They are kind of fascinating. What would you call him--sculptor? Scientist?



game of thrones damn gurl GIF




 
@upnorth
she goes to the United States to train.🎧
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top