Well-known
Jan 28, 2018

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
It seems that there is a tendency to reduce the number of employees in exchange for raising wages. In other words, the labor shortage will continue, and the burden on working workers will increase.
Japan is still in the middle of a lost road.:coffee::unsure:

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Any mobile TikTok users around here?

Here is something that had me stop in my tracks and read more. Note: this is tweeting about a dev and his app that logs what JavaScript tracking code is injected via the in-app browser. Keystrokes--including passwords--can be picked up with the TikTok app on the iOS mobile system

This is def. not a blurb for that app, by the way-- just reporting about TikTok's uh..."practices."

I was occasionally viewing some TikTok videos via Yahoo in my browser. I think I'll stop doing that. Just avoid it altogether.

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Has anyone living in the Netherlands seen these on your beaches? They are kind of fascinating. What would you call him--sculptor? Scientist?

game of thrones damn gurl GIF

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
@upnorth
she goes to the United States to train.🎧

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.