What are you Browsing Now?

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Another amazing innovation in Japan, one that is also very heart-warming. Big respect! :cool:

A total of 10 people with a variety of conditions that restrict their movement have helped control robots in the Dawn Ver cafe.
The robot's controllers earned 1,000 yen (£7) per hour - the standard rate of pay for waiting staff in Japan.
It is hoped the project will give more independence to people with disabilities.
Edit: this article is several years old. It does seem via researching that this cafe is still in existence. If anyone has a more recent update, I'd love to hear about it. I saw a post on Reddit that was very recent but it was referencing the 2018 article.

Last edited:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Another amazing innovation in Japan, one that is also very heart-warming. Big respect! :cool:

Edit: this article is several years old. It does seem via researching that this cafe is still in existence. If anyone has a more recent update, I'd love to hear about it. I saw a post on Reddit that was very recent but it was referencing the 2018 article.
I first became aware of this café through a news program I saw a few years ago.
I think the idea is the opposite of a metaverse in that you can go to a real space.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Last edited:

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
😲
Wow.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.