What are you Browsing Now?

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I just found a sub on Reddit called nature is metal and now am reading about this tongue eating parasite

Interestingly, this type of parasite often parasitizes the same host in couples. The parasites in this video often have males and females on the left and right gills, respectively. Maybe they value privacy.🐟🐟🐟

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
キャプチャ.PNG

Nostalgic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D
I feel like I met my old friend for the first time in a while!
The operation is quite slow, probably because Mac is old.;););););)

Reactions: Nevi and upnorth

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
I see poor ravaged California ignite every year but New Jersey seems to have this hex, with some of the most destructive, massive structure fires in recent years. Just now, it's this "luxury" apartment complex (psst: cheap materials again, I bet. I feel safer in my 100 year old brick pile of :poop:---the fire we had here a little while ago was on the top floor and contained to the unit w/no roof damage).

Then it was Marcal toilet paper factory and let's not forget Edgewater, sheer devastation and still horrifying to me five years later. Edgewater was another "luxury" apartment complex managed by Avalon, made of wood and set off by a butane torch from an unlicensed worker. Then, another Avalon property still under construction was destroyed two years later (Maplewood).

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
show-Zi: Instead of "sad," I find this a blessing in disguise for potential tenants of this deathtrap.

These greedy builders and investment groups ought be shipped off to the slammer, posthaste......the nice, double-thick, stonewalled non-flammable slammer. :mad: Outrageous.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
@plat1098
I was misunderstanding that there were three victims.🙏

Profit-oriented work is blamed for every accident, but when it calms down, it tends to start neglecting safety again. The same is true for Japan. A luxury hotel, which was said to be a first-class hotel, had a big fire due to its neglect of fire prevention measures.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.