Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
EsCtu8hVQAAnpeQ

Zemana

Dec 31, 2019
Its so ironic how you guys post from YouTube. I can't seem to escape explicit content that crosses my eyes every time I type a random search. If you guys can tolerate explicit content please search these innocent searches #COMEDY in YouTube and be amazed at the sheer lack of accountability of YouTube. Other phrases include sunny, #music, music, #comedy, comedy, #jobprofile, TechSchool, outdoor quick. No hope. I tried to post a thread on YouTube Forums. The user Deep Humor posted a topic on this issue how it is affecting YouTube 2021. Maybe you guys can figure out this nefarious hacking operation that is going on in YouTube currently?

Last edited:
Reactions: upnorth

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Its so ironic how you guys post from YouTube. I can't seem to escape explicit content that crosses my eyes every time I type a random search. If you guys can tolerate explicit content please search these innocent searches #COMEDY in YouTube and be amazed at the sheer lack of accountability of YouTube. Other phrases include sunny, #music, music, #comedy, comedy, #jobprofile, TechSchool, outdoor quick. No hope. I tried to post a thread on YouTube Forums. The user Deep Humor posted a topic on this issue how it is affecting YouTube 2021. Maybe you guys can figure out this nefarious hacking operation that is going on in YouTube currently?
Sure I get your point, but this thread topic is less about debate and more simply show us what you browse/enjoy at the moment and your not restricted to Youtube.
2021-01-19-23-08-12.png
Pretty casual sharing really. Then of course the shares still have to abide/follow this forums rules etc.

Your always welcome to create another thread.(y)

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.