What are you Browsing Now?

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
Tech-illiterates aka majority doesn't even care about it anymore, they forgot the headline they saw on a news site about something called Pegasus. The amount of outrage this should have caused is just underwhelming.

Now something to watch with my morning cup of tea. Glorious IS-2 heavy tank equipped with 122mm cannon, developed as a successor to the KV-series by the Soviet Union during World War II. That orgasmic sound when 122mm fires 🙀.

Tiger h1 vs is 2 was probably even, who shot first won

I like the desing of this tank

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017

I like the desing of this tank

I am more into WW II - Cold War era tanks.
Another day, another morning, another morning tea and another beauty.

PS in that thumbnail the gun barrel is at actual scale, it's a long version of US 90mm. The two cylinders above the gun mantlet are there to support the gun cause it's so heavy. Also some counterweights behind the turret to balance it out.

Last edited:

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
FBRk0UDWYAQcqkg

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Surprised to see a Japanese Norton ad when I'm used to seeing Trend Micro ads on YouTube :D

But it also makes me think of the Panda Cloud one :D
I think people in Asia tend to prefer character-based sales development rather than performance.
In the past, F-Secure has used characters in the UI of the Japanese version of its software.
fsecure1.jpg

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
Edit: adding something else-- a sunfish weighing--get this--two tons! Freed from a net and released back into the ocean. Yay!
This huge sunfish got tangled in the nets of a tuna-fishing boat off the coast of Spain on October 4. Researchers said the fish's weight surpassed the 1,000-pound limit on their scale, and that the sunfish was released back into the sea. 👏👏👏

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.