Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Another grim reminder that this is central Brooklyn. I was headed on an errand and some blocks away, a section of a major thoroughfare was cut off by police. Turns out someone was shot and killed by police about 6 hours prior.

First pic shows the subway station where the man ran in and cops attempted to Taser him twice--with no effect. The second unfortunately shows the markers for the bullet casings where the man died on the street. I think he may have been blitzed on some substance as it's very unusual for two Tasers to have no effect. But I'm speculating.
IMG_0145.jpgIMG_0144.jpg
A little comic relief: I was walking toward that subway station when I heard a really loud voice right behind me. I "casually" veered off and then took this picture--it's a cop from the Strategic Response unit and unlike what the pic shows, was a very large dude. I felt like one of those pigeons you encounter on the sidewalk, scuttling this way and that way, ultimately heading away from you. :giggle:
IMG_0146.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.