What are you Browsing Now?

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018

The local evolution of cooking has a confusing name. In Italy, there is no pasta dish called 'Napolitan' in Japan.

Also, Japanese rice cracker called Senbei has a Dutch name.:)

06204ae3342096282_1.jpg

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
A
Almost all password managers have that functionality built in. Even most browsers will generate/suggest a strong password when you are creating account.

Really good animations of internal combustion engine.

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
Look how sad he looks there, alone in that cage 😕

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
If it wasn't for your shares I probably wouldn't have watched them. Same with ElectroBOOM. 2 great channels that one actually learn something from. Thanks! (y)🍿

Below is the first video from Tom that I ever watched, I remember cause of that title "Why You Can't Trust Me", it really intrigued me. I genuinely thought it must be a clickbait. After that video I got hooked to his channel.
I found ElectroBoom because of WAN show (Linus & Luke from LTT), he is a funny guy.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.