What car do you drive and what's your dream car?

ZeePriest

Level 6
Jul 2, 2020
As the title suggests what's your daily driver and what's your favorite or dream car. Pictures would be nice!
As for me, I have two cars. First is a Chevy trailblazer and the other one is a Seat Ibiza. My dream car is the LaFerrari. Here are some pictures that I took from the internet.

k.jpg
seat.jpg
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Captain Holly

Level 1
Verified
Jan 23, 2021
I have a 2018 Nissan Rogue, my wife has a 2014 Rogue. Both are good cars but mine has more safety features, a much better sound system and is more comfortable to drive, especially on long trips.

My dream car is actually a truck, I would love to have my 2001 Dodge Dakota back, it was a great old truck. It was a lot of fun to drive with a V6 and a 5 speed manual. It had almost 188,000 miles on it when I sold it in 2016.

C.H.

Captain Holly

Level 1
Verified
Jan 23, 2021
Wow,that's incredible (y)
It was a great old truck. I worked on it a lot keeping it in good shape but really never had much trouble with it. I put a water pump on it at around 120,000 miles and an alternator at about 140,000. Out of preventative maintenance I swapped out the a/c compressor (I live in Florida, gotta have cold a/c here). I put a couple sets of shocks and a few sets of tires on it, and that was about it except for regular maintenance. I took good care of that truck and it took good care of me. It never left me stranded or walking. I wish I still had it.

C.H.

venustus

Level 58
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Dec 30, 2012
It was a great old truck. I worked on it a lot keeping it in good shape but really never had much trouble with it. I put a water pump on it at around 120,000 miles and an alternator at about 140,000. Out of preventative maintenance I swapped out the a/c compressor (I live in Florida, gotta have cold a/c here). I put a couple sets of shocks and a few sets of tires on it, and that was about it except for regular maintenance. I took good care of that truck and it took good care of me. It never left me stranded or walking. I wish I still had it.

C.H.
Now that's what I call value for money :)

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Currently I drive a 2013 Kia Optima which only has 130,000 miles on the body as I had got a brand new engine due to internal failure caused by Kia somewhere in the manufacturing process of the engine. Due to that, the Dealership/Kia offers Lifetime Warranty on it and will replace it if any issues come up in the future.

unknown.png

Also I have a 1988 Chevrolet 1500 (which I'm convinced it will outlast me) it has been in the family for over 20 years and it was the first vehicle that I owned. As long as you do regular maintenance then there are little issues. I've also got a 1994 Chevrolet 2500 which I've got about $8,000 in the engine alone. Lets just say my neighbors don't appreciate me randomly going outside and cranking it to hear it idle :p