What car do you drive and what's your dream car?

ZeePriest

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 2, 2020
As the title suggests what's your daily driver and what's your favorite or dream car. Pictures would be nice!
As for me, I have two cars. First is a Chevy trailblazer and the other one is a Seat Ibiza. My dream car is the LaFerrari. Here are some pictures that I took from the internet.

k.jpg
seat.jpg
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Captain Holly

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 23, 2021
I have a 2018 Nissan Rogue, my wife has a 2014 Rogue. Both are good cars but mine has more safety features, a much better sound system and is more comfortable to drive, especially on long trips.

My dream car is actually a truck, I would love to have my 2001 Dodge Dakota back, it was a great old truck. It was a lot of fun to drive with a V6 and a 5 speed manual. It had almost 188,000 miles on it when I sold it in 2016.

C.H.

Captain Holly

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 23, 2021
Wow,that's incredible (y)
It was a great old truck. I worked on it a lot keeping it in good shape but really never had much trouble with it. I put a water pump on it at around 120,000 miles and an alternator at about 140,000. Out of preventative maintenance I swapped out the a/c compressor (I live in Florida, gotta have cold a/c here). I put a couple sets of shocks and a few sets of tires on it, and that was about it except for regular maintenance. I took good care of that truck and it took good care of me. It never left me stranded or walking. I wish I still had it.

C.H.

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
It was a great old truck. I worked on it a lot keeping it in good shape but really never had much trouble with it. I put a water pump on it at around 120,000 miles and an alternator at about 140,000. Out of preventative maintenance I swapped out the a/c compressor (I live in Florida, gotta have cold a/c here). I put a couple sets of shocks and a few sets of tires on it, and that was about it except for regular maintenance. I took good care of that truck and it took good care of me. It never left me stranded or walking. I wish I still had it.

C.H.
Now that's what I call value for money :)

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Currently I drive a 2013 Kia Optima which only has 130,000 miles on the body as I had got a brand new engine due to internal failure caused by Kia somewhere in the manufacturing process of the engine. Due to that, the Dealership/Kia offers Lifetime Warranty on it and will replace it if any issues come up in the future.

unknown.png

Also I have a 1988 Chevrolet 1500 (which I'm convinced it will outlast me) it has been in the family for over 20 years and it was the first vehicle that I owned. As long as you do regular maintenance then there are little issues. I've also got a 1994 Chevrolet 2500 which I've got about $8,000 in the engine alone. Lets just say my neighbors don't appreciate me randomly going outside and cranking it to hear it idle :p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.