shmu26

Level 83
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Manjaro. My one is a dual boot system with Windows 10 and Manajro KDE. Manjaro because it's almost cutting edge but stable and there's also AUR. KDE because I think it's the most beautiful and customizable DE. I wish I could use KDE on Window 10.
I like KDE, too. I installed KDE desktop on Ubuntu 19.04, so now I have Kubuntu 19.04.
It's amazing how every desktop has its own bugs. You just have to find a desktop with bugs you can live with.

rockstarrocks

Level 19
Verified
Manjaro XFCE, for its rolling updates and easy to use package application manager
Same, it's my go to Linux for emergency bootable USB and if some friend asks for an Windows alternative.

Question: Anyone using SNAPS on Manjaro?
I have all the apps I need on the Pamac. I don't see the need to use unless the app you need is not there.

shmu26

Level 83
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
@Lenny_Linux or @Anyone I was trying out Manjaro xfce a couple weeks ago and I had a weird problem with the clock. I set the hardware clock to local time, so it won't conflict with Windows dual boot, but then my Windows virtual machine started showing the wrong time. I couldn't sort the issue out. In the end, I just deleted the Manjaro partition, out of frustration, since I already had Windows and Mint running correctly, and I installed MX instead.