What do you like the most about your AV?

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I only like anti-exe/SRP and sandboxes; those i have full control over so i can lock my system.
Anti-exploits are useful to me but not mandatory on my security strategy.

i dont rely much on "reputation" or listing made by anyone., so AVs are excluded from my strategy (not saying they are amost all bloated by crap features and consume way too much resources and other issues)
+1

Paul Lee

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Oct 14, 2014
The one thing that always makes me come back to ESET is just how darn light the thing is. It legitimately feels weightless. Nothing else I have tried feels the same. Other than that, the modern UI and quick scans also tickle my fancy :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.