What games do you actually play?

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
Right now I’m muddling through Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. But for pick up and play I play CoD Black Ops 4...on an Xbox...:eek: I just need something that’s easy to pick up and play the few minutes I have when the toddler is asleep and I’m not busy.

Last edited:

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Had to quit FPS games for Visual Novels, that I enjoy a lot. Story is what glues me to the seat these days.

Good thing, I am a lot calmer now with the choice of games I play. :D

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
I have pretty much achieved everything in games like ;
- World of warcraft
- Runescape

I enjoyed most of battlefield 2 on its prime time

I like grind games where i can put alot hours in, complete quests and feel being rewarded by completing achievements

Nevi

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
Right now I'm playing alot of Real Racing 3. I love that game.Especially the Porsche hybrid 919 is unreal. Together with Lambo Huracan they drive so fast I really have to be on my toes (I try to drive without using the brakes if possible) Lol.
Most of the other cars are not fast enough.

Jake Miguel

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2016
Playerunknowns Battlegrounds :cool:

This game is getting some serious hype now. Specially on Mobile. I read a few countries are actually planning to ban this game on mobile as it is hampering work force productivity. :)

Nowadays I only play Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.

Yo, if you're on PC share me your steam ID or Uplay ID. we can some ranked together someday. :)

Reactions: Venustus

ichito

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
Windows (Vista) - Doom Classic Complete (Steam)
Android (Xiaomi RN4) - Shadowgun Legends (l. 26)

Reactions: blackice

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I'm playing this:

Great game... (y)

Kubla

Level 8
Verified
Jan 22, 2017
I got myself hooked on a game called Black Desert Online, it has kind of a steep learning curve, probably the best graphics and combat system in the genre. There is so much to do it is overwhelming, you can have multiple homes that you furnish, build your own boats and ships, tame, train, and breed your own mounts, have your own workforce, you can even legitimately AFK fish, AFK level your toon at training dummies and AFK train your mounts.

I have been playing for near two months and still just scratching the surface.

Oten

Level 2
Verified
Mar 12, 2018
I used to play

Dark Souls 3
The Witcher 3
Far Cry 5
Batman Arkham Knight

I rarely play them again and only when i'm bored. I'm also used to play Black Desert Online MMORPG, but this game is like having a second job , so grindy and the RNG is unforgiving so I quit for so many months in between and sometimes i would log in back if there is an interesting event or bonus and thats it. Now i'm on hiatus and never bothered to check BDO again.

Currently I play Nier Automata but rarely because its saving system sucks. And Resident Evil 2 also play it rarely because the horror sometimes scares me in this game.

Maybe I'll try Sekiro and i'm also waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 or even The Elder Scrolls 6 but i dont like what Bethesda currenltly doing with their games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Venustus

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.