plat1098

Level 20
Verified
Absolutely the walking simulators. My latest? What Remains of Edith Finch. Every game needs a touch of the bizarre and the disturbing to put it over the top. As befits a sim, I am moving the arms and legs to propel the swing via my keyboard. I made this video private so If you would like to see it, you can click the embedded link to go to YouTube. It's about one minute in duration.

There is no demo of it on Steam so if anyone wants more info on it, please let me know.

Edit: if you suffer from motion sickness, you might want to skip the video. :sick:(y)

Last edited:

venustus

Level 50
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
What Remains of Edith Finch
Brilliant game!(y)

If you haven't played Hellblade do yourself a favour and pick it up...It's a masterpiece:

Aggravatorx

Level 4
Verified
I purchased a few on steam black friday sales so i waited for new Call of Duty ww ii even though the reviews were bad
I had to see for myself omg it is bad more a movie then a game it is not fun i just asked steam for a refund told them
i purchased enough games from you but this one is no fun.

venustus

Level 50
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
I purchased a few on steam black friday sales so i waited for new Call of Duty ww ii even though the reviews were bad
I had to see for myself omg it is bad more a movie then a game it is not fun i just asked steam for a refund told them
i purchased enough games from you but this one is no fun.
I played about 15 minutes and gave up out of sheer boredom..The best COD was:
Should try :

Kubla

Level 7
Verified
I played about 15 minutes and gave up out of sheer boredom..The best COD was:
Should try :
I have both and split my game time between them and Black Desert Online MMO, COD MW has a fast paced single player campaign, multiplayer I am nothing but fodder, I swear some peoples reaction times are inhuman. Metro Exodus is a little slower pace but you need to keep your head on a swivel or pay a price. Both have beautiful graphics especially if you have a ray tracing capable video card and both are like a good book that you don't want to put down or in this case stop playing.

Aggravatorx

Level 4
Verified
i do and will have to check it out thanks i just looked wow now do you have to buy package and if so which one

Last edited:

plat1098

Level 20
Verified

I have to check my wish list, some stuff may be on sale but no notifications yet.