What games do you actually play?

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Absolutely the walking simulators. My latest? What Remains of Edith Finch. Every game needs a touch of the bizarre and the disturbing to put it over the top. As befits a sim, I am moving the arms and legs to propel the swing via my keyboard. I made this video private so If you would like to see it, you can click the embedded link to go to YouTube. It's about one minute in duration.

There is no demo of it on Steam so if anyone wants more info on it, please let me know.

Edit: if you suffer from motion sickness, you might want to skip the video. :sick:(y)

Last edited:

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
What Remains of Edith Finch
Brilliant game!(y)

If you haven't played Hellblade do yourself a favour and pick it up...It's a masterpiece:

• Thanks
Reactions: plat

Aggravatorx

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jan 30, 2013
I purchased a few on steam black friday sales so i waited for new Call of Duty ww ii even though the reviews were bad
I had to see for myself omg it is bad more a movie then a game it is not fun i just asked steam for a refund told them
i purchased enough games from you but this one is no fun.

Reactions: Venustus

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I purchased a few on steam black friday sales so i waited for new Call of Duty ww ii even though the reviews were bad
I had to see for myself omg it is bad more a movie then a game it is not fun i just asked steam for a refund told them
i purchased enough games from you but this one is no fun.
I played about 15 minutes and gave up out of sheer boredom..The best COD was:
Should try :

Kubla

Level 8
Verified
Jan 22, 2017
I played about 15 minutes and gave up out of sheer boredom..The best COD was:
Should try :

I have both and split my game time between them and Black Desert Online MMO, COD MW has a fast paced single player campaign, multiplayer I am nothing but fodder, I swear some peoples reaction times are inhuman. Metro Exodus is a little slower pace but you need to keep your head on a swivel or pay a price. Both have beautiful graphics especially if you have a ray tracing capable video card and both are like a good book that you don't want to put down or in this case stop playing.

Aggravatorx

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jan 30, 2013
i do and will have to check it out thanks i just looked wow now do you have to buy package and if so which one

Last edited:
Reactions: Venustus
F

ForgottenSeer 78429

Does anyone here not play outdoor games?:unsure:
I also play computer games but only once or twice in a week. I like to play in the ground more than on PC or mobile.:)

• +Reputation
Reactions: Venustus and plat

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018

I have to check my wish list, some stuff may be on sale but no notifications yet.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.