What games do you actually play?

Member Chat
199 Replies 45,974 Views
I mostly play first person shooters. The only exception is The Witcher 3. It was love at first site with the game :love:. Anyways back to the topic the games I commonly play are-
1. Metro Exodus
2. Far Cry 5
3. Battlefield V
4. The Witcher 3
5. Crysis 3
 
"Death Stranding" graphics are insane:
Playing it now...Can't tell if it's a movie or a game..Incredible!!
 
Recently finished The Witcher 3, finished it at 100%, loved that game so much. Few days ago I wanted to change and re-downloaded GTAV again, will play it in these days
 
I usually enjoy games that offer a mix of exploration, customization, and skill-based gameplay. Racing games are a favorite because I like trying different cars, improving driving skills, and exploring open-world environments. I also enjoy games that have regular updates and enough variety to keep the experience fresh. If you're interested in discovering more racing games, you can find some interesting options here.
 
What I play personally is Halo and Destiny 2 (yes it might be dead now, it may be coming back in some way though) and recently I dug back into Runescape (thanks to my son) and im pretty happy with Runescape right now. I personally think the AAA gaming industry is cooked anymore. Alot of the games arent as fun. over half come out not finished and I just read a report

it took 102 people (minus the special thanks group in the credits) to build Halo Combat Evolved which came out in 2001
it took 2,183 people to build Halo Campaign Evolved which came out a month ago and is a remake of the original (minus a few changes and 3 new missions)
guys, thats over a 2k% incrfease in cost to build the same game (basically) and they had less to make realistically

Halo CE had a Campaign and Multiplayer
Halo Campaign Evolved ONLY has a Campaign.

sorry, end of rant lol
 
Current games i play:
Runescape / osrs = Since 2003 i have been grinding them daily. Currently rank 200 or something
Fortnite = this game is taking too much of my time nowadays..
War thunder = i hop to play few games sometimes but not that much nowadays.. maybe when infantry comes out i will continue
 
Current games i play:
Runescape / osrs = Since 2003 i have been grinding them daily. Currently rank 200 or something
Fortnite = this game is taking too much of my time nowadays..
War thunder = i hop to play few games sometimes but not that much nowadays.. maybe when infantry comes out i will continue

Its OSRS here specifically as well. Its also what i got my son into lol he wanted to try the new one. he tried it and i couldnt stnad it.
I somehow remembered my old login info from back in '07 I downloaded OSRS got everything logged in and now he's addicted to OSRS. me as well lol i dont know how that games still so addicting 19yrs later.
 
At the moment I play Baldur's Gate 3, but in the last week of September Witcher 3 Remastered comes out. Which will be free for everyone who already owns the complete game. So I will be installing the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt again before that date. It has been a long time since I played it. :)
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top