Level 2
Verified
Nov 11, 2017
Last few days was close to -30 celsius. And now this
rollo.PNG

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
when I go to the grocery store, i don't bother asking anyone, how's the weather because I don't have an hour to hear their reply:LOL:

US National Weather Service Twin Cities Minnesota

https://www.facebook.com/#
·
We are monitoring what looks to be a potentially dangerous week of weather. Multiple hazards are expected this week and each will be broken down below. The bottom line is travel will be very dangerous and could be LIFE-THREATENING later this week so be prepared to alter travel plans now! Please share this post.
* Several inches of fluffy snow comes Wednesday and Wednesday evening. Travel impacts are likely, but winds will remain light so no blowing snow. Temperatures will be very cold in the single digits above and below zero.
* Winds will begin increasing substantially late Wednesday night and Thursday as light snow continues to fall. By Thursday, wind gusts of 40-50 mph appear likely. With the fluffy snow in place, blizzard conditions are highly likely area wide, even in areas that typically aren't favored for whiteout conditions (including the metro and western Wisconsin).
* Wind chills will dive to dangerous levels (30 to 45 below zero) as the wind increases Thursday, which will threaten your life if you get stranded while traveling.
* The blizzard conditions (light snow, strong winds, blowing snow) could last into Friday night, impacting travel potentially into Saturday.
* With snow still stuck on trees, the strong winds may cause power outages while temperatures are below zero.
That is a summary of what we know now. A lot of the finer details will be clearer as the event approaches.

Reactions: vtqhtr413 and Nevi

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
It was snowing and cold until last week. The snow season will end in a little over a month. The area where I live doesn't get much snow, but in some areas of heavy snowfall, buildings have collapsed under the weight of the snow.
20230218-00830462-stv-000-2-view.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.