Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Used before for mobile; sleek UI and built-in adblocker; not the fastest.I notice that no one uses Opera, my wife's favorite mobile browser.
Used before for mobile; sleek UI and built-in adblocker; not the fastest.
Sync broken, cookies not removed for months, Bing/Copilot forced everywhere, I will probably do it as well. Sadly Librewolf has recently gone rogue too. Not many choices left.I’d had enough of its minor and major issues.
Sync broken, cookies not removed for months, Bing/Copilot forced everywhere, I will probably do it as well. Sadly Librewolf has recently gone rogue too. Not many choices left.
Syncing is working fine for me. I sync everything, not just favorites. But the syncing issue has been faced by Edge users before. I faced it a couple of times in the past. Maybe it will be fixed soon, maybe it will not. There is no guarantee, really. Only Chrome has perfect syncing, in my experience. Everything else sometimes causes issues under specific circumstances.I guess the joke is on me, shortly after posting this, desktop has stopped syncing, maybe an update?
DNS is not blocking anything, mobile browser is syncing, reset does nothing, policies are OK, MS hates me.
View attachment 296631 View attachment 296632


Nothing in the documentation mentions Android.Starting from Firefox 147, at least on Windows, Firefox has the sandboxing level equal to Chrome. I'm not sure that's the case on Android as well.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes