Just watched. Ok to watch
I like Kerry Washington but movie has a low metascore, 27
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Just watched. Ok to watch
What Is It?
The 2022 American science fiction neo-Western TV show Outer Range Season 1.
![]()
Outer Range – Teaser | Prime Video:
I found out about this TV show recently thanks to Simmerskool here at the MalwareTips forums, thank you Simmerskool.
mystery & high strangeness.
I ended up binge-watching the last half of the season in one day.
It is only 8 episodes, so it was an easy watch.
Hello @simmerskool, yep, I am on episode 4 of season 2 of Outer Range now.Good news, you know there is a 2d season, total of 15 episodes. 2d season has about as much high strangeness as the 1st. (sounds like you liked it more than me & that's ok)
PS check out The Peripheral with Chloe Grace Moretz (only 1 season - 8 episodes)
yeah, I've been looking for a 2d season of The Peripheal, alas...Hello @simmerskool, yep, I am on episode 4 of season 2 of Outer Range now.
Finally, another person who actually saw The Peripheral Season 1, it is a shame that it got cancelled.
I saw it back when it came out, it had flaws, but I liked it enough to want to see where it was going.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes