What movie are you watching or planning to watch?

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
My brother GC and I watched this low budget somewhat found footage supernatural horror film several years ago, as usual, we are the only people I know who saw this movie:

JeruZalem:

"When a couple of American young adults fly to Israel to visit the city of Jerusalem, a biblical nightmare falls upon them."

JERUZALEM - Official Trailer (UNRATED):

This movie was better than we had expected, especially for a low-budget movie, it was actually creepier & more realistic at times than your usual horror film; and they added some cultural details that are usually left out in most movies.

The things that we did not like were some minor unnecessary nudity & sex, one of the actresses could have had better acting & was annoying at times, and maybe a few other things that I can not remember; but those things were not enough to stop it from being a better than expected movie.

Reactions: Nevi

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Genocidal Organ (Project Itoh: Genocidal Organ):

Project Itoh: Genocidal Organ – Official Trailer:

"Summary: Based on the captivating sci-fi novel by Project Itoh, Genocidal Organ takes an introspective look at a post-9/11 future, exploring freedom, security, and a bizarre shift in terrorism throughout the world.

After a homemade bomb decimates Sarajevo, developed countries rely on advanced surveillance to free them from the threat of terrorism.

But while the United States enjoys heightened security, the nations it once considered threatening are mysteriously plagued by genocide within their own borders.

Strangely, these massacres all link back to one American by the name of John Paul.

Special agent Clavis Shepherd is sent to capture the elusive target, but even with combat meds to numb the pain and a life rooted in the bliss of ignorance, nothing can prepare this soldier—or the world—for the truth behind humanity’s darkness.

[FUNimation Films]"

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
My brother GC and I watched this low budget somewhat found footage supernatural horror film several years ago, as usual, we are the only people I know who saw this movie:

JeruZalem:

"When a couple of American young adults fly to Israel to visit the city of Jerusalem, a biblical nightmare falls upon them."

JERUZALEM - Official Trailer (UNRATED):

This movie was better than we had expected, especially for a low-budget movie, it was actually creepier & more realistic at times than your usual horror film; and they added some cultural details that are usually left out in most movies.

The things that we did not like were some minor unnecessary nudity & sex, one of the actresses could have had better acting & was annoying at times, and maybe a few other things that I can not remember; but those things were not enough to stop it from being a better than expected movie.

Looks interesting.

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Looks interesting.
I was surprised by a low-budget movie like this being better than I had expected.

There was another low budget movie called Kill Command that was allegedly made for less than $2 million, possibly a little over $1 million, that had surprisingly good special effects for a budget that low; the movie itself had some flaws, it felt a little empty at times, but I was still impressed by the visuals on that kind of budget.

Kill Command:

Kill Command Official International Trailer #1 (2016) - Vanessa Kirby, Thure Lindhardt Movie HD:

"Set in a near future, technology-reliant society that pits man against killing machines."

• +Reputation

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Foundation (Season 2)

Foundation — Official Season 2 Sneak Peek | Apple TV+:

"The Second Crisis begins Summer 2023. Watch Foundation | Apple TV+

Based on the award-winning novels by Isaac Asimov, Foundation chronicles a band of exiles on their monumental journey to save humanity and rebuild civilization amid the fall of the Galactic Empire.

Foundation stars SAG Award winner and Emmy Award nominee Jared Harris as Dr. Hari Seldon; Emmy Award nominee Lee Pace as Brother Day; Lou Llobell as Gaal Dornick; Leah Harvey as Salvor Hardin; Laura Birn as Demerzel; Terrence Mann as Brother Dusk; Cassian Bilton as Brother Dawn; and Alfred Enoch as Raych.

Led by showrunner and executive producer David S. Goyer, Foundation is produced for Apple by Skydance Television with Robyn Asimov, Josh Friedman, Cameron Welsh, David Ellison, Dana Goldberg and Marcy Ross also serving as executive producers."

I definitely plan on watching Foundation (Season 2) when it comes out.

Foundation (Season 1) had flaws, but I still liked it enough to keep watching it; Lee Pace & Laura Birn & Terrence Mann had standout performances, unfortunately a few other cast members did not do so good, in my opinion.

I hope that season 2 will improve some of those flaws, because this show has more potential.

Foundation (Season 1) trailer:

Foundation — Official Teaser 2 | Apple TV+:

• +Reputation

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Early this morning before going to sleep, I finished watching the 2023 science fiction movie 65, which was partly filmed in Louisiana; I liked it better than most of the critics, to me, it was average & lacking some things, a 5 out of 10, it should have better balanced out the film in my opinion:

65:

65 – Official Trailer (HD):

Description:

MOVIE INFO:

After a catastrophic crash on an unknown planet, pilot Mills (Adam Driver) quickly discovers he’s actually stranded on Earth... 65 million years ago. Now, with only one chance at rescue, Mills and the only other survivor, Koa (Ariana Greenblatt), must make their way across an unknown terrain riddled with dangerous prehistoric creatures in an epic fight to survive.

Rating: PG-13 (Intense Sci-Fi Action|Brief Bloody Images|Peril)

Genre: Sci-fi, Adventure, Action, Mystery & thriller

Original Language: English

Director: Scott Beck, Bryan Woods

Producer: Sam Raimi, Deborah Liebling, Zainab Azizi, Scott Beck, Bryan Woods

Writer: Scott Beck, Bryan Woods

Release Date (Theaters): Mar 10, 2023 Wide

Release Date (Streaming): Apr 7, 2023

Box Office (Gross USA): $30.6M

Runtime: 1h 33 m

Distributor: Columbia Pictures

Sound Mix: Dolby Digital

Aspect Ratio: Digital 2.39:1

Reactions: Nevi and ZeePriest

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.