I agree, I added it to my list, there are several other military movies like that, that I was also curious to see.You have to watch this! It's an incredibly moving drama.
Thank you for reminding me.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I agree, I added it to my list, there are several other military movies like that, that I was also curious to see.You have to watch this! It's an incredibly moving drama.
You're welcomeI agree, I added it to my list, there are several other military movies like that, that I was also curious to see.
Thank you for reminding me.
This one you really have to pay attention to but it's great!
This one you really have to pay attention to but it's great!
It also gets a high metascore from critics! is available on Prime. Will try to watch it today...
The 2019 American dark comedy crime drama mystery martial arts thriller movie The Art Of Self-Defense:
This movie is actually pretty clever.
We need more movies like this.
Giving this one a go tonight.
Same, I wanted to see it, but it was going to play too soon for me to catch it after work (I have to drive to another city since I live in a small city).I wanted to see this in movie theater a few weeks ago, but then it was gone! Gets a good metascore too. Streaming I see it's on Prime but +$19.95. I already pay too much for streaming to pay an additional $19.95. I figure in a few more weeks it will be no extra cost somewhere...
Let me know if it's worth +$19.95!Same, I wanted to see it, but it was going to play too soon for me to catch it after work (I have to drive to another city since I live in a small city).
Then it was gone before I got a chance to see it for my birthday.
So I will be watching it this weekend with one of my brothers.
One of my brothers and I watched it in three chunks.Let me know if it's worth +$19.95!
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes