What song/album are you listening to right now?

ichito

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013

More than 40 years ago I started hear and be fascinate rock'n'roll music...old rock'n'roll what means Elvis Presley, Jeery Lee Lewis, Fats Domino, Little Richard, Bill Haley, Chuck Berry, Buddy Holly, Eddie Cochran, Bo Didley and more more of others. Thru the years the range of artists becam more wider and wider and the most important was that everything lead me finally to "the roots"...black roots. I think blues and rhytm and blues are the origin background of rock and pop music. It's not possible to discuss every artist, combo, song, etc...the most important what I want to say is - hearing perhaps thousends of songs played since about 1920 I could say that finaly everything concentrate...evrything has some essence...is focused in three teams: The Rolling Stones, The Cream and The Doors.
I know...everyone have some own preferences and opinion and "de gustibus non est disputandum" but I wanted share my feelings.
:)

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.