What song/album are you listening to right now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noxx
  • Start date Start date
Member Chat
8,851 Replies 1,426,337 Views
Hey folks, the previous thread "what album are you listening to" was closed, but I felt like starting one up again with a few brief rule changes so it won't happen again. You can share one song or one album per post with a video or direct playable other share, unlike before where sometimes people would post like 10 videos in one post. If the video thumbnail image has nudity, or any kind of graphic material such as drug use, just find another video with a different image. Anyways, let me start us off again with one of my favorite peaceful, relaxing songs ever from LOTR:


Listening to this song from the first post, still loving LOTR 😍
 
I heard this at the end of a film years ago and immediately thought Paul McCartney then wondered what album it was from. The end credits revealed it was XTC. I quickly took off for a late-night record shop not too far away and bought the album Apple Venus Vol 1. It has to be the best random purchase I ever made. Every track is a joy and the album overall gets a ten from me.

 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top