What song/album are you listening to right now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noxx
  • Start date Start date
Member Chat
8,851 Replies 1,426,218 Views
If you have some good speakers, give the volume a nudge. ;)


Lissie...

You set the sun, I feel your waves
I look at the ocean, so big and brave
Am I only a ghost?
Cause what I fear the most is me
I left you on the coast for something only I can see




If it is a snow scene image, it sounds like a song of @upnorth .:D
 
show-Zi, that was really lovely, so was fly me to the moon. The OP Full post reminded me of a recording from an off broadway play, I liked it very much.:)

@PathFinder, sorry to say I've never heard this band but that was a great performance, even the video was well done, similar in style to Pink Floyd, and I always listen with good speaker cranked as far as I can get away with. Thanks for the share.

@Telos, Beautiful song, performance, and a beautiful gal. Thanks for the share.

@upnorth, This band should still be getting air time, their as good now as they were back then. Great share bud.
 
Last edited:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top