What song/album are you listening to right now?

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018

Some Japanese musicians will sing and read in English which is similar in pronunciation to match Japanese to rhythm. She sings "甘い罠(amai wana)" as "a mine one night".

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
If you have some good speakers, give the volume a nudge. ;)

Lissie...

You set the sun, I feel your waves
I look at the ocean, so big and brave
Am I only a ghost?
Cause what I fear the most is me
I left you on the coast for something only I can see

If it is a snow scene image, it sounds like a song of @upnorth .:D

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
show-Zi, that was really lovely, so was fly me to the moon. The OP Full post reminded me of a recording from an off broadway play, I liked it very much.:)

@PathFinder, sorry to say I've never heard this band but that was a great performance, even the video was well done, similar in style to Pink Floyd, and I always listen with good speaker cranked as far as I can get away with. Thanks for the share.

@Telos, Beautiful song, performance, and a beautiful gal. Thanks for the share.

@upnorth, This band should still be getting air time, their as good now as they were back then. Great share bud.

Last edited:
Reactions: upnorth and frogboy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.