What song/album are you listening to right now?

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Ran into this one a couple days ago, different, also I imagined the very beginning of the video could look similar to Sweden possibly even Japan at times.

Reactions: frogboy and upnorth

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
I could hear his passion for the piece but I couldn't see it in him physically, terrific poker face. Maybe the origin of rock and roll.:giggle:

Reactions: frogboy

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
When I click the start button it says "The uploader has not made this video available in your country" so I copied the title to youtube and it played, it was really good, thanks for sharing.:giggle:

Reactions: upnorth

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
I thought I'd go back to the beginning of this thread and check the whole thing out, maybe repost the ones I found to be exceptional to me, I'm at the end of page 2 and already found 1 to repost. Bye the way, in the first post it says only 1 video per post, I already broke the rules.:X3:

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Bye the way, in the first post it says only 1 video per post, I already broke the rules.:X3:

I been naggin on the staff about this :LOL: because if people post more then 2 videos in a post the whole thread gets unbearable slow IMO and I have a fast connection. The use of Spoilers is a smart option. ;)

Reactions: vtqhtr413

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I thought I'd go back to the beginning of this thread and check the whole thing out, maybe repost the ones I found to be exceptional to me, I'm at the end of page 2 and already found 1 to repost. Bye the way, in the first post it says only 1 video per post, I already broke the rules.:X3:

There is a good idea:)
You sing the song you like and put it together into a single movie

Music by BryanB Adams!!!(y)(y)(y)

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Yes, I was wondering about that, I noticed that plat1098 used spoilers earlier, and yes this thread is heavy and I have very good internet so now I know.:giggle:

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
@BigWrenchI just had a flashback, my middle school principle was screaming at me for throwing a gum wad into the hair of a girl I liked, thanks.:unsure: Never been a big fan of metal but I'm finding recently that I do appreciate certain performances, this for example.

It's still one of my fav. bands from the 90's:
"Rage against the machine", Title: "Killing in the name of"

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.