What song/album are you listening to right now?

P

plat1098

Thread author

Techno--one is my favorite from Bedouin in its full version, the other is from a Bavarian artist.

Reactions: upnorth

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
I couldn't find anything more appropriate for Saint Patrick's day than your posts. When I was young, Judy Garlands It's a great day for the Irish would have been the standard but time goes on and this is a great new presentation for the day. Happy St Patricks day upnorth.

I'm not a Robot OST
Thanks for the insight into this Korean media, it just shows that the heart is deaf to language, I really hope you find this kind of soul mate depicted in these videos, what a lucky man you would be. I’m Not a Robot OST (2017)

Last edited:

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Two power-gems pulled off a music channel I subscribe to: soul-like, blues-y modern disco.

The first one is very unique, can't think of anything to compare, comfortable. the second one echoes two songs in my head, the first is Pink Floyd another brick in the wall and the second Blondie's Rapture, have a listen.
Pink Floyd, another brick in the wall:
Blondie, Rapture:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
@bribon77

Two great examples of what I was trying to say, you said it much better show-Zi " The message of music transcends the language barrier "
I really think so. Music is a wonderful communication tool devised by humans.

It is masterpiece of Presley. But lyrics have been changed to appeal against nuclear power.

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017

Wow again upnorth, what a talent, I'll enjoy exploring her performances.

I really think so. Music is a wonderful communication tool devised by humans.

Elvis was so prolific, everyone could find a song to love him for, a very beautiful soul too. I'll carry on the theme you described so well, music transcendence, with this performance I appreciate very much.

Last edited:
Reactions: upnorth and frogboy

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Thanks @BryanB . Your share is wonderful. The tune really feels...

This I wlll for sure play alot and especially during warm spring and summer days when one close one's eyes and just enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: vtqhtr413

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.