What song/album are you listening to right now?

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Here is a comment off youtube, couldn't say it better.

Shane Anthony1 year ago
Steve Lukather looks so cool with his big late 70's fro and Mork & Mindy suspenders. Toto were some of the best musicians ever assembled in one amazing group. RIP Jeff & Mike Porcaro. Your music will live on forever :(

Great share. :giggle:

Reactions: upnorth and frogboy

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
I got delayed at page 9, a Kardo Kristal post that I thought worthy but wasn't sure, I will listen again mid morning and see how it sounds with caffeine instead of alcohol, in its place I'll post this from an artist I believe is under appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: upnorth and frogboy

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015

Right click, Loop and then PIP ( picture in picture ). :love:
VcvilK8u_o.png

Last edited:

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017

Live image 30 years ago. Currently, although his voice has withered, he still screams a message. It is my favorite Japanese musician.

show-Zi, that video said its not available in your country, I'm sure it was teriffic.:)

upnorth, that tune was so good that Sharp, AKA, Sunshine boy, chimed in. :notworthy:

Here is another classic from that period.

Reactions: frogboy and upnorth

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.