What song/album are you listening to right now?

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I found my old M2 phone card with music so i post some track from playlist.
Unique climate which most ppl don't listen every day. hope you like it.

For me it's just fresh songs! The sound of string instruments is wonderful!:love:

Just studying while listening to this song :)

Your thinking circuit will be clocked up!:D(y)

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
@upnorth, Incredibly Beautiful, thanks for sharing doesn't seem enough to say.

@Qussar, as you said, unique, If a song like these would come on the radio when I was a kid my mum would stop whatever she was doing and dance a jig, enjoyed them very much.

Qussars post reminded me of this one, I was never really a fan of Danny Boy until I heard this acapella version of it.

@tim one, this is modern to me, but I would listen to more of it with interest, good to have a new perspective.:)

@show-Zi, Very unusual, your response to posts are beautiful.

Last edited:
I

illumination

Thread author
@PathFinder, sorry to say I've never heard this band but that was a great performance, even the video was well done, similar in style to Pink Floyd, and I always listen with good speaker cranked as far as I can get away with. Thanks for the share.

David Gilmour was with Pink Floyd, he took over as guitarist after Syd Barret was basically excluded. Im a huge Pink Floyd fan, and have been since i can remember.

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
Your thinking circuit will be clocked up!:D(y)
LOL! :) Yeah a neurons-overclock for sure (y):ROFLMAO:

@tim one, this is modern to me, but I would listen to more of it with interest, good to have a new perspective.:)
I love Alan Walker's music, but I am also a fan of rock bands as Pink floyd, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Metallica, etc :) (y)

Quassar

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
Feb 10, 2012
If you liked so much Celtic i prefer you some other pagan/past medieval song which look similar but is more wild :D

This is my fav all the time after eivor :p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.